Utilize real science from NASA to cultivate life on desolate planets. Think you have what it takes to bring a dead planet back to life? Can you settle the stars?
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
- Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
We’ve made a bunch of behind-the-scenes enhancements and bug fixes based on the feedback that you provided. Thanks for playing and as always, happy terraforming!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t want to spoil you anything but ... :D
Make sure to pause the game if you feel like taking a longer break from managing your planet. Long story short, I happened to sleep for 13 hours one day and when I woke up I’ve found my primal first capital city under the water loosing approximately over 400 thousands colonists ;-;. Now I’m mourning them but hey, at least I definitely won’t make that mistake with the next planet again ^^ because basically you can terraform any planet in our solar system, their moons, dwarf planets, a completely random planet and more!
A steady English skills knowledge is required to fully enjoy it though. Respect to the developers for not forcing us, the colony leaders, to spend real money in order to progress in the game. It’s purely optional for lazy or impatient folks :3 also they have a splendid advert system. They don’t pop up suddenly against your will, it’s up to you if you want to watch them or not but doing so grants you some useful temporary buffs. You did a fine job guys, wish they were more customers’ comfort friendly developers like you ;). One more thing, hope it won’t be a big deal for you, namely it would be awesome to add some more random events. You know, they really add up to immersion while playing ^^. Install it and you won’t be disappointed I assure you. Peace
Take your time and don’t moan
It is a fantastic game about terraforming planets and moons, with minimalistic graphics (still cute) and maximalistic (sic!) scientific approach (the clue of the game).
Three levels of difficulty cater for various players, but the game becomes most interesting when challanges pile up and solutions need to be carefully sifted.
Don’t moan the game is too difficult, just learn to play it on easy mode. Later the normal mode becomes easy enough and the fun with biosphere begins!
There are many idle games out there, but none of them allows me to see how does the surface of Mars change while terraforming.
Discovering the rules of the game is fun. I love the blue interface and music.
I would give it a five if it fixed a couple of small inconveniences.
With eight colonies or more it becomes a little bit laggy. When leaving colony view with ”x”, it lags so I tap it the second time which takes me to the planet screen. I need to wait for the entire animation which is annoying. Especially when it happens multiple times in a row. The animation is very cool but should be skippable.
When turning the planet - planet goes a different direction than its atmosphere.
From the overview, I would love to go to the colony where I want to enable/disable stuff.
When thinking about answering event, some other can occur, and I click the new one by mistake. Both new events and information that building/research finished should show up behind the current modal instead of in front o it.
Genesis points made me watch ads for the first time in a long time :D Good job!
- Tilting Point LLC
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexander Winn, 2015.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Genesis Points 4,99 zł
- 50 Genesis Points 23,99 zł
- $0.99 Genesis Point Pack 4,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.