Get things done! The award-winning Things app helps you plan your day, manage your projects, and make real progress toward your goals.
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you :)
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed, not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!
• After updating, you might see an authorization request to allow Things to use the local network. Things uses the network to notify your other devices that they should pull changes from the cloud, which makes sync faster.
• Haptics will now be triggered when you complete a project.
• Fixed some layout issues on iPhone 12 Pro Max.
• Fixed a bug where tags would be incorrectly applied to a to-do when reordering a list while it’s filtered by tag.
• Improved a few localizations for the very short date format (used in the widgets, for example).
• Many internal changes.
New features! Widgets for your Home screen, Scribble support for iPad, new Complications for Apple Watch, integration with Wind Down, and more – available now for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and watchOS 7.
WIDGETS — iPhone & iPad
Things’ beautiful new Widgets live on your Home screen, right next to your app icons, where they can display any list you want. Quickly glance at what you’re doing Today, see what’s Upcoming on your schedule, stay on top of your most urgent project, view tag-filtered lists – the possibilities are endless!
SCRIBBLE — iPad & Apple Pencil
You can now scribble on your iPad’s screen and Things will convert your handwriting into text! Use your Apple Pencil to write out a list of to-dos or jot down some notes – just open Things and start scribbling. Scribble in an open space to insert a to-do, or scribble into a field where you would normally type (notes, checklist, etc.).
COMPLICATIONS — Apple Watch
We’ve added two great new complications for this release. The “Today” complication shows your next three to-dos on Infograph Modular or Modular Compact, while the “New To-Do” complication puts a handy + button on your watch face to streamline data entry.
WIND DOWN — iPhone
As bedtime draws near, your iPhone can help you close out the day and make sure you’re ready for tomorrow. You’ll see a shortcut to quickly review tomorrow’s to-dos before you go to sleep, or you can configure other shortcuts to suit your needs. Open your Health app to set this up (in the Sleep settings).
• We’ve improved the way project and to-do notes are synced. (As a result, you can also write much longer notes.)
• The Siri watch face will now show to-dos with upcoming reminders.
• The Apple Watch now runs Shortcuts, so you can control Things from your wrist. Out of milk? One tap is all you need for Things to remind you to pick some up. Create your Things shortcuts in the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
• In the Shortcuts app on iPhone & iPad, you can now select one of your tags in the “Show List” action.
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
The most useful application there is...
It’s probably the most expensive application I’ve ever owned. iPad + iPhone combo is pricy but completely worth it.
I use things every day and I would not imagine quitting it.
Sure there are things missing (location based reminders !!!) but this is still my number one of all application types.
Really really awesome todo app. It got everything you might need. Nice, slick design, Integrated calendar which shows events from your calendar as well, widget, you can add list under your task (like grocery list) which I find dope. Tried many of todo apps, this one is the best. The One flow though it's price! IPad app is extremely expensive, not saying about Mac app.
I’d like to see Polish translation, don’t want to use English app which doesn’t support Polish language.
The app i solid in terms of performance and stability. The UX is convenient enough. However, I find two things missing... First: images attachments... Second: it constraints me to plan my week by days, but I’d love to have possibility to plan just bag of tasks for my week without attaching them to particular days. Any chance to get any of these?
- Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- 99.3 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 12.1 i watchOS 5.0 lub nowszych wersji. Zgodna z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad i iPod touch.
Angielski, Chiński tradycyjny, Chiński uproszczony, Francuski, Hiszpański, Japoński, Niemiecki, Rosyjski, Włoski
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2008-2020 Cultured Code
- 47,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.
Wykonuj wszystkie zadania w tej aplikacji, używając jedynie poleceń głosowych.