Tiny Calendar is an intuitive smart calendar works with both Google Calendar and iOS calendar. It inherits the simple and clean look of Google/iOS calendar but makes it more accessible, powerful and reliable on your iPhone and iPad. With Tiny Calendar, you can access and manipulate your calendar events more easily, anyway you want.
SMART ENOUGH TO CREATE
Tiny Calendar has features like nature language input, drag and drop, gestures and other smart methods to predict your intention and help you create and edit your events more easily.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW
Tiny Calendar supports 8 standard views - day, week, month, 4-days, year, mini-month, week agenda and agenda. You can instantly switch views to discover events or find a time you're looking for.
Tiny Calendar syncs directly with Google Calendar and also works with iOS local calendar to supports events on iCloud, Exchange and other calendars.
You can still create, edit and delete events when you don't have an Internet connection. Tiny Calendar will cache your changes and sync back to your Google account next time you're online.
ADVANCED REMINDER SYSTEM
Never forget about a meeting! Like Google Calendar, Tiny Calendar allows you to set reminders via push notification, or email for all events.
ACCESS FROM EVERYWHERE
Tiny Calendar works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You don't need to pay extra money to download multiple copies.
- Tiny Calendar offers a subscription which is $3.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Thanks for using Tiny Calendar! With this update, we’ve fixed the issue that failed to sync down Google task status. Also we’ve made a few improvements to help us serve you better.
If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Ratings and Reviews
Very usefull and fast cal. Much better than Google Cal.
Can you add a color selection when creating a new event or new task? This could improve the readability of the day plan even more!
Some additional options missing
Some additional options missing:
- Shift events by touch in week agenda view
- When you change start date in events options End date should follow
- when you shift multiday event in month view then event change days duration
- you can duplicate event only in day view. It should be available in rest of views as well
App crashes every time I open it: I open it, it crashes then I have to open it immediately again and it works. If I don't open it for a while it crashes again... :(
I use the app for a long time and I like it. But that thing is very annoying.
- Shanghai Fengge Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 37 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium 64,99 zł
- Multiple Google Accounts 13,99 zł
- Sync with Google Tasks 13,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.