iPhone — zrzuty ekranu
Discover Paris through the eyes of legendary artists, writers and creators. Read fascinating stories and visit the secret places of the artists who lived in Paris and shaped modern culture.
Forget the Paris you know from postcards and travel guides. Follow in the steps of Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, Edith Piaf Oskar Wilde and other cultural icons. Get to know them through their creative work – books, poems, paintings, music, and films. Explore unique tours that reveal their everyday lives in Paris.
Thanks to TravelByArt:
- You will have access to over 20 carefully designed tours exploring the lives of famous artists in Paris
- You will never get lost in the city with our detailed offline maps and public transport tips
- You can read excerpts from books, analyze famous artworks, and get mesmerized by beautiful archive photos
- Explore the lives of artists with the "Chronology" feature where their story is told year by year.
Download TravelByArt and find out:
- Who was the the real love of Picasso's life
- Where Hemingway wrote his famous books
- What happened at the wild parties in the Ritz Hotel
and many more.
TravelbyArt is available for free and it offers in-app purchases:
- Full story of Oskar Wilde's life in Paris - $0.99
- Full story of Edith Piaf's life in Paris - $1.99
- Full story of Pablo Picassof's life in Paris - $1.99
- Paris Restaurant Guide - $1.99
- Stories of Hemingway, Picasso, Piaf and Paris Restaurant Guide combined - $5.99
- Introducing a new artist – Oscar Wilde!
- Share the places you like with the people you love!
- Now you can share hotels and restaurants from our app to Facebook and Twitter.
- And many other improvements for better usability.
We wish you an exiting journey with the TravelbyArt app!
Oceny i recenzje
Spectacular! If you ever dreamed about wandering in Paris in such a great company of artists, this is an app for you. It provides you with some fascinatig stories that you would never find in any guidebook and shows you Paris from a new perspective. It also helps to discover the Parisian atmosphere. Very far from any touristic experience. Worth a try, definately. I like traveling on my own and whenever I go to places such as Paris I always take some books written there to feel the atmosphere of the place and to follow into footsteps of the authors or heros. Now, instead of doing my own research, I can takę this app with me. Can’t wait for the other cities made by Travel by art.
This is what I was waiting for!
Finally such a great and unusual guide to the greatest tourist city of all. I have been there many times and already know Louvre Efiel tour and other so good, but never before had chance to follow my favorite Hemingway there. Thank you guys. Amazing job!
Great and modern graphics, interesting articles. Application shows places of interest in Paris very aptly, especially liked the information in the field of "food and drink"
- Ermellino Sp. z o.o.
- 195.9 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 7.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
- Aby pobrać tę aplikację, musisz mieć ukończone co najmniej 17 lat.
- Nieograniczony dostęp do Internetu
- Prawa autorskie
- © Ermellino Ltd.
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- Picasso, Piaf in Paris and our Restaurant Guide Gratis
- Eating and Drinking in Paris Gratis
- Pablo Picasso in Paris Gratis
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.