Play with Tom! It's fun, it's educational, it's safe. Best games for kids.
The game that will help children learn and enhance their skills is "Tree Fu Tom: play and learn" .
* Games to learn math, direction and position with Tom.
* Arcade games.
* Fun educational direction and position games.
* Fun and varied games like Paint and Color, Jigsaw Puzzles, Memory, ...
* 3 difficulty levels.
* Different exercises in each round.
* Available in 6 languages: English GB, English US, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian.
* For preschool and early education children (3 to 8 years of age).
* Supervised by early childhood education experts.
* No third-party advertising.
* Parental control.
EDUCATIONAL GAMES CONTENTS:
MATH AREA: Counting - Addition - Geometric shapes - Domino - Subtraction - Series - Ordering numbers -Measures - Pairs - Counting and enumerating.
DIRECTION AND POSITION AREA: Mazes - Find the difference - Symmetry - Opposites - Ordering images - Visual skills - Coordinates.
PAINT, CREATE, AND COLOR.
- Drawing studio with colors, markers, brushes and paint cans.
- Over 30 drawings to paint with all the characters.
- A variety of Tree Fu Tom backgrounds to add to your creations.
- Over 40 stickers with all the characters to choose from.
- Make and decorate your own picture. and make a picture you can decorate.
- Save your picture and share it with your friends.
- 35 different puzzles with all the Tree Fu Tom characters.
- Choose the number of pieces in your jigsaw puzzle between 4 and 35.
- Convert your pictures into fun jigsaw puzzles.
- Train your memory with this game.
- Advance through the 4 levels.
- Choose between 8, 12, 16, 20 cards.
- Play with three arcade games and get the highest score.
ABOUT TREE FU TOM ON TV
Tom is an ordinary boy with superhero magic powers and the ability to travel to the secret miniature world of Treetopolis, a tiny city in a tree at the bottom of his garden.There he meets his treeling friends: Twigs, the silly, energetic acorn Guardian sprite and Tom’s best friend; Zigzoo, the tree frog inventor; Ariela, the butterfly ranch owner; Squirmtum, an odd-job woodlouse; Treetog, the embodiment of the tree’s spirit; and Rickety, an elderly spider.
The treelings’ antagonists are the mischievous Mushas: brother and sister Stink and Puffy. Practical jokers and troublemakers, the Mushas might be effective if they could only agree for long enough.
With the help of Tree Fu Magic, which he invokes through a series of movement sequences, Tom’s adventures range from solving everyday problems to dealing with Musha mischief.
In Tap Tap Tales we care about your opinion. For this reason, we encourage you to rate this app and if you have any comments please send them to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adapted for large screens.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tap Tap Tales SL
- 126.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Tap Tap Tales S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Buy all: Educational Games for children and Fun Pack 13,99 zł
- Fun Pack: Arcade, Jigsaw & Memory Games 4,99 zł
- Direction and Space Games - Fun & Varied 4,99 zł
- Math Games - Fun & Varied 4,99 zł
- Paint, Create and Color Studio for Children 4,99 zł
- Ads Free 4,99 zł