Make every trip your best trip with TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion. Use our travel planning tool, Trips, to save all your ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and view them on a map -- then easily access your saves while you’re on holiday. Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do, reserve tables at great restaurants, and use maps to see places popular with travellers and locals. Use TripAdvisor to also compare low prices on hotels, resorts, flights and cruises for your next trip. With millions of reviews, photos, articles, videos and mapped out ideas from travellers and local experts at your fingertips, you can always be sure you’re making the right choice.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use, allowing you to:
• Discover and book amazing things to do while you travel, with recommendations from TripAdvisor’s global community and local experts on must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby hidden gems
• Use Trips to save and organise all your favourite travel ideas and see them on a map, so you can plan and book easily, whether you’re at home or on the go
• Access over 700 million candid traveller reviews and opinions of accommodations, airlines, things to do, restaurants and cruises
• Browse videos, photos, Trips and articles from travellers and experts in your personal travel feed
• Follow friends and travel experts to get helpful advice and recommendations
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Find the best cruise for you, with the latest deals and extensive Ship-tinerary™ detail pages
• Browse and book Travellers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers from other travellers on your specific travel questions in the TripAdvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
The TripAdvisor app uses your location to send you helpful recommendations on nearby places to stay, restaurants, things to do and more. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
We update the TripAdvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• A revamped photo uploader that allows you to crop pictures and upload up to 10 photos at once
• A new layout on hotel list pages featuring larger photos, making it easier to find and compare places to stay
Ratings and Reviews
I love it
I’ve been using it for past.. two years (at least) and it’s been very helpful. Every time I travel somewhere it’s my go to tool for searching food in the area and it never lets me down. I almost always find best spots and rarely have to leave a bad review. Thanks to other users’ pictures and comments I usually know exactly what to expect. I love the map feature where you can see all the restaurants in the area.
I’d love if there was a tab for a menu in restaurant pages so users could find it easily with scrolling through photo gallery.
Menu is an important part of deciding on where I will it especially since I’m vegetarian and I need to double check if I can find something to eat in a restaurant.
Useful for (urban) explorers
I use it mainly to check places to eat at regions/cities that I visit during travels. So far most of the recommendations were very helpful in picking the best place to eat.
The app is also great for checking hotels (surroundings, condition of rooms, food offered). Travel agencies pick only the best pics of the hotel, at Tripadvisor you can check the reality ;)
Good but not always objective
I always thought I could trust tripadvisor. I liked the service and still think it is a good app. But once I wrote a negative opinion about Premiere Romance hotel in Egypt- horrible service. A moment afterwards two great opinions appeared and the day after my opinion was deleted. I wrote a complaint to trip but they informed they had right to do it. So it seems some hotels pay trip for keeping their opinions „clean”. So do not always trust the content of the app.
- 190.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.