Tweetbot is an award-winning Twitter client for iOS and the Mac. Create lists and use them as curated timelines. Create and share powerful mute filters using keywords or regular expressions. Use timeline filters to quickly reveal tweets you want to see and hide the ones you don’t. Tweetbot lets you take over your timeline and view it your way.
What’s New in Version 5:
- GIF support in compose view (Powered by Giphy).
- Redesigned profiles.
- Redesigned tweet status details.
- New iconography and app icon.
- Optimized dark theme for OLED displays.
- Support for haptic feedback.
- Auto video playback in the timeline (which can be disabled in the settings).
- Ability to add descriptions to images when composing.
Why Choose Tweetbot:
- Create and use Twitter Lists as multiple timelines.
- Filter any timeline via keywords or predefined criteria (like tweets with media or links only) and save for future access.
- Second column on iPad to view other content like a list, mentions, search results, and etc at the same time.
- Sync your unread status and timeline position across all of your devices running Tweetbot (Mac, iPhone, iPad).
- No inline ads.
Timeline Filters. Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filter. Access these saved filters any time with two taps.
Mute Filters. Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Select the length of time to mute and use regular expressions for smarter muting.
Profile Notes. Ever forget why you followed someone or wanted to jot notes for future reference? Create private notes on a user’s profile that only you can see.
Custom Timelines. Create and manage public or private lists and then use them as curated timelines. Tweetbot allows you to quickly switch between lists and even use one as your main timeline.
iCloud Sync. Tweetbot syncs your read position and much more so your experience is seamless when switching from desktop to mobile and vice versa.
Tweet Topics. Start tweet topics to automatically chain together multiple Tweets (with the ability to append optional hashtags) and create tweet storms.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Done how it should be. Option for new tweets notifications would be nice.
Long time fan looking for alternatives
After Tweetbot 1 each successor was better, improved in some ways and that culminated in T4, I think. T5 is full of changes for the sake of changes (how long can one iterate ona twitter client, huh?).
The most prominent bad change is spinner animation that is aggressive like it was loading the next big thing ;)
And that bright splashscreen! Oh my! Such a gem when using dark mode!
Well I was using Tweetbot since 2013 and it was the best Twitter client in AppStore, but T5 have big problems with notifications - they simply don’t work or work with serious delay. Of course I enabled notifications and tested them, but when it comes to real life situations T5 fails. Dear DevTeam fix it! Till then I am pushed to start using stock client again...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 13.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2021 Tapbots LLC
- 23,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Snack-Sized Tip 4,99 zł
- Coffee-Sized Tip 13,99 zł
- Lunch-Sized Tip 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.