Calculators have changed very little since the 1970s - while phones from that era look ancient. Why should calculators cling to a 40 year old design with a wall of buttons and one row for results in the age of retina displays? We deserve something better. Tydlig brings the calculator to the next level for iPhone & iPad with innovations like freeform canvas, responsive results and linked numbers.
Tydlig is perfect for calculating everyday things like tips and discounts, showing the entire history and allowing you to change any number with instant updates. For deeper calculations real-time graphing is an excellent way to explore and visualize things like bank interest rates and trigonometric functions.
* Responsive results: Edit any number on the canvas and see all results update automatically. Let your calculator work for you, not the other way around.
* Linked numbers: With a result selected, press any operation to create a linked number below. Responsive results will cascade down these links.
* All history is stored on an infinite scrolling canvas. Drag numbers around and reuse them as you wish.
* Annotate any number with an attached text label, like a freestyle spreadsheet.
* Real-time graphing: Link numbers to a graph and any change to the expression will instantly update the graph. Perfect when trying to explore how functions work and behave.
* Use the Slider to tweak any number and see results and graphs update in real-time. Combined with the graph it is an excellent way to visualize and teach math. Tap the slider to toggle between discrete and continuous modes.
* Share the entire canvas by printing, or exporting as a high quality PDF. You can also copy calculations as text, or save the visible area as an image which can be used in other applications like Pages or Word.
* Undo support.
* Supports external Bluetooth keyboards for really quick digit and basic operations entry (+, -, *, /).
* Tydlig works completely offline, no need to be connected to the internet.
* Lots of power under the hood with a lightning fast calculation engine, over 20 mathematical functions and scientific notation formatting options.
* Support for iPhone X
* Dark Theme
If you like Tydlig, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best for simple counts or complicated ones!
Multiply the n of hotdogs per person at the party. Multiply the n of burgers for the same n of people. Just drag and drop the number of people to clone it and use it for both multiplications. Guests number changed? Just modify one instance of the number, the other linked one will modify too.
The app keeps your counts dynamic. Minor learning curve necessary, glorious benefits.
It’s objectively the best calculator on the AppStore.
I didn’t know I wanted calculator like this, until I have tried.
It’s super convenient and helpful.
Sometimes I need to create some broader calculations. Usually I would use excel or numbers, but on mobile this is excellent alternative.
The only thing that it lacks is ability to save formula. Please consider adding this feature!
I don't miss saving my calculations. If I wanted that, I'd use a spreadsheet. I do, however, think that the graphs could work a bit better. Also question mark syntax is not very clear –for a moment there I thought I can solve equations but I was wrong.
- Tydlig Software AB
- 13.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tydlig Software AB
- 8,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.