UniFi Network is an app used for configuring and managing your UniFi Network controllers and devices.
The app is perfect for when you need to access your controller remotely. Most features that the web controller provides are present in the app.
You can view the dashboard, devices, clients, statistics, insights, alerts, events and more; view detailed information about devices and clients. You can also configure or upgrade your devices, block clients etc. from almost anywhere in the world.
Please make sure your controller is on version 5. It is possible to connect with the app to controllers with older versions, but some features may not work properly.
How to - configure a new controller on a Cloud Key:
1. Make sure your Cloud Key is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Controllers".
3. Make sure your Cloud Key supports Bluetooth. If not, your iOS device and the Cloud Key must be on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), and have a UAP, you can access the Cloud Key by scanning the UAP's QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button in "Devices", then follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
4. Tap on the "Add Controller" button. The Cloud Key should automatically be discovered.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
How to – access your cloud controllers (from unifi.ubnt.com) using Cloud Access:
1. Make sure your device has access to the Internet.
2. Go to "Account" and tap on "Log in".
3. Enter your credentials and tap on "Log in".
4. Go to "Controllers".
5. Your cloud controllers should be automatically displayed in the list.
This is an alternative method for configuring UniFi APs. The app is designed for anyone who wants to control their UAPs right away without configuring a controller.
- APs need to be physically connected to a network that provides DHCP.
1. Make sure the UAP is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Devices".
2. Make sure your iOS device and the UAP are on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), you can access the UAP by scanning its QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button and follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
3. The UAP should automatically show up in the "Devices" list.
4. Tap on your device in the list, then on "Configure" in the top right, and configure your device.
If you encounter any problems, please check out our knowledge base at help.ubnt.com, or contact support at email@example.com or from the in-app chat.
Thanks to Icons8 (www.icons8.com) for providing some of the icons in the app.
• Disabled adoption of U-LTE. Please use the controller interface to adopt this device.
• Added support for updating firmware directly in UDM setup wizard.
• Fixes (cable alignment on UDM Pro, animations in setup wizard, L3 adoption, stability).
• Updated translations.
• Small fixes and additional stability improvements.
• Fixed an issue with retrieving credentials in setup wizard.
• Small stability improvements.
In this version: UI updates, new setup wizard, config screen updates, IPS traffic log.
• Added basic IPS threat traffic log. Additional IPS overviews will come in a later release.
• Added dynamic DNS overview and port forward stats to Insights.
• Added wireless uplinks to AP device configuration.
• Added descriptions for SFP ports.
• Added client sort by 802.1X identity.
• Added support for some new UniFi devices.
• Added new "Create Account" screen.
• Replaced blue color scheme with light scheme.
• Updated UI in device and client lists.
• Added and updated some items in settings (Cloud Access, ISP capabilities).
• Added full-text search to alerts and events.
• Remade switch port configuration screen.
• Remade Services device configuration screen.
• Remade client configuration form and add client form.
• Moved standalone devices to Account/Settings > Utilities.
• Updated setup wizard. Also, discovery now periodically runs in the background, and a pop-up will automatically be shown when a new unadopted Dream Machine or Cloud Key is found, with an option to set it up.
• Cloud service status toolbar (in Controllers) will be shown only if there are issues.
• Updated translations.
• Many small improvements and fixes.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
However some features are still missing.
Allows to manage everything on the go
Please make the 2FA more flexible. Ideally I want to have a way of adding a device via 2FA once and not having to provide the second factor for a long time (months, not days).
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 100.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.