WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, RainToday and AlertsPro.
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help centre.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it
I really like this app, easy way to get wheather from any location. It's accurate and I happy with it in general. One question to developers, when we can expect watch complications for infograph face?
Poland radar coverage could be better
Im a premium user for many years as this is by far the best weather app i have used so far. Unfortunately there are big differences between the quality and resolution of the weather radar maps of different countries in EU, for example in Poland where I am currently residing the radar image resolution is somewhat underwhelming especially when comparing it with the crisp detailed images I used to get in The Netherlands.
Great app with forecasts getting worse
I've been paying for premium subscription for a couple of years, but I've noticed forecast these days are much worse than used to be. It's raining outside but the app still shows nice weather, then suddenly it gets updated with the rain that was already here a longer while ago... Short term forecasts cannot be trusted anymore, and that's really sad.
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 104 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- 2,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 3 Month 8,99 zł
- Premium 12 Month 42,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.