WiFi Explorer Lite is a wireless network discovery tool that can help you identify channel conflicts and basic configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home or office Wi-Fi network.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
• Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks
For advanced scanning, monitoring and troubleshooting of wireless networks, consider WiFi Explorer.
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
• Added support for Mist AP names.
• Added ability to filter by channel range. You can now use, for example, the filter expression 36-48 to display only the networks configured on channels 36, 40, 44 or 48.
• Fixed appearance of checkboxes and other UI components when using dark mode in macOS Mojave 10.14.
• Other minor UI tweaks and enhancements.
If you find WiFi Explorer Lite useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to me!
Found a problem or have a concern? Please visit the WiFi Explorer Support website, or @wifiexplorer on Twitter, and send me a message so we can resolve it.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.