Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easier and more fun than ever before.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is a revolutionary, open source programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• Interface Builder displays pixel-perfect UI for each target device and can edit at any zoom level
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Assistant editors show content related to your primary task
• Live Issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its can improve your code with just a click
• Source Control navigator makes it easy to manage code across a team
Interface Builder makes it easy to design your interface without code
• Storyboards let you arrange the complete flow of screens within your app
• See your custom controls rendered live within the design canvas
• Customize your interface for different devices, screen sizes, and orientations
• StackViews make it easy to reason about the layout of each section of your interface
• Create connections from your GUI design directly to the related source code
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Hit a few keys and Open Quickly will instantly open any file within your project
• Data tips show a variable's value by hovering your mouse over the code as it runs
• Quick Look variables while debugging to see the actual color, bezier path, image, and more
• Third party app extensions can add new capabilities to the source editor
Test driven development is built right in
• Use the Test Navigator to add, edit, or run unit tests or user interface tests with just a click
• Test Assistant makes it easy to edit your code and related tests, side-by-side
• Create continuous integration bots to automatically build and test your apps
• Analyzer travels countless code paths looking for logical errors before they become bugs
Instruments makes performance analysis beautiful
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system, with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or deploy applications on an iOS device, Apple TV, or on Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 10.3 includes SDKs for iOS 12.4, tvOS 12.4, watchOS 5.3, and macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Oceny i recenzje
Not great, not terrible
Well, I've been using Xcode for quite some time and its look&feel is nice and quite clean. That's what makes it special among many other IDEs. Buuuut when you work with bigger projects it's often failing at syntax analysis and refactoring. Those features barely do their job and you have to do all the renaming, extraction and other repetitive stuff manually. There's also an issue with pbxproj being damaged when you merge your branches so beware and ready some other editor to find out where the project structure is broken.
I love Xcode
Don’t know why so many people give only one star. If you’re not a mindslave to the paradigms that M$ has forced onto the developer base with their highly complicated and unusable Visual Studio products, then you won’t have any problems with Xcode. Xcode is Mac-like software that feels native and good. It’s fast and it does what it’s intended to do. It only got better over the years. People who don’t like it simply don’t like good things!
t.a happy Xcode user (since 2007)
Best Dev tool ever
Most people downvoting this expecti it to be exaclty the same as Visual Studios instead of actually learning about XCODE and how to make use of all its amazing features.
In many ways xcode is far superior to any other ide
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.