Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easy and fun.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and C/C++/Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is an intuitive programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• SwiftUI is a revolutionary framework to create user interfaces with a declarative Swift syntax
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Split editors in virtually unlimited ways, show previews, or choose an assistant to see related content
• Live issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its improve your code with just a click
• Source control navigator and service integrations help you manage code across a team
SwiftUI and Interface Builder make it easy to design your interface
• SwiftUI uses declarative Swift code that clearly describes your interface
• Design canvas graphically builds UI views using the library of controls and modifyers
• Preview SwiftUI code or UIKit interfaces in different screen sizes, orientations, and font sizes
• SwiftUI code is always in perfect sync with the graphical design canvas and previews
• Animations are built using simple commands that describe the action you want to see
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Open Quickly instantly opens any file within your project
• Data tips and Quick Look can inspect a variable by hovering your mouse over code while debugging
Instruments for performance analysis
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or run applications on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 12.4 supports iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, tvOS 14.4, watchOS 7.3, and macOS Big Sur 11.2
New in Xcode 12.4
• Fixed an issue that prevented debugging iPhone or iPad apps running on an M1-powered Mac
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
Still missing main features
I cannot understand how such a big company as Apple can't make IDE at least as good as others can. Watching variable values at runtime is a nightmare (entering commands for each check everytime in LLDB console? really!?). Conditional breakpoints and name refactoring work's ocasionally or not at all. Testing frameworks for iOS fall into two categories: 1. simply bad (XCTest) or 2. terrible (KIF, Quick etc). It seems like Apple lives in a parallel universe where there is no Jetbrains IDEs or testing frameworks like TestNG... Apple, just check them out and do the same. At the end you can even say it is a breakthrough (although competition had it 10 years ago) and it's your invention. JUST DO IT!
Not great, not terrible
Well, I've been using Xcode for quite some time and its look&feel is nice and quite clean. That's what makes it special among many other IDEs. Buuuut when you work with bigger projects it's often failing at syntax analysis and refactoring. Those features barely do their job and you have to do all the renaming, extraction and other repetitive stuff manually. There's also an issue with pbxproj being damaged when you merge your branches so beware and ready some other editor to find out where the project structure is broken.
Good for small project
When I start new project, for test new features everything works great, but when I open a main project with a thousand files everything works very badly, then:
- swift doesn't prompt;
- changing the device compiles the entire project, even change the simulator;
- sometimes it doesn't even color the syntax.
Prywatność w aplikacji
Deweloper (Apple) wskazał, że zasady ochrony prywatności w aplikacji mogą obejmować opisane poniżej metody przetwarzania danych. Aby dowiedzieć się więcej, zapoznaj się z zasadami ochrony prywatności dewelopera.
Dane, które nie są z Tobą powiązane
Poniższe dane mogą być gromadzone, ale nie są powiązane z Twoimi kontami, urządzeniami lub tożsamością:
- Dane użycia
Zasady ochrony prywatności mogą się różnić, np. w zależności od używanych funkcji lub Twojego wieku. Więcej informacji
- Apple Distribution International
- 11.6 GB
- Narzędzia dla programistów
- Wymaga systemu macOS w wersji 10.15.4 lub nowszej.
- Prawa autorskie
- © 1999–2021 Apple Inc.
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.