Capturas de ecrã
Languages available: English, Italian and German.
Internet connection: required.
ADR tunnels and Services is an application helpful to those who need a quick and easy access to information about transport of dangerous goods defined by the ADR Regulation (by road).
This application is a quick reference tool that can be used everywhere and anytime.
It provides reliable and complete information about:
- the tunnels in which the goods transported can transit, signaling based on the UN numbers entered by the user, which are the tunnel codes in which it is possible to
- the contents of the ADR bag required by your goods;
- the calculation 188.8.131.52 showing, based on the UN numbers entered by the user, if it is possible to transport with exemption and the calculation to verify it;
- the hazard identification number (Kemler number) to be affixed on the orange panel to the outside of the transport unit.
This application has been designed to meet the needs of transport users:
- another type of transport (e.g. in packages).
Based on the information entered by the user, the application is able to manage and process the information according to whether the transport carrier:
- dangerous goods in limited quantity;
- only one dangerous good;
- two or more dangerous goods.
Unlike other applications, this application doesn’t display only the tunnel restriction codes, that we do not always know how to interpret, but it displays the code of tunnels, where it is possible to transit.
The calculation 184.108.40.206 instead helps to verify if the transport can be performed taking advantage of this particular exemption.
In this update:
- general improvements.
Partilha com a família
Ao ativar a Partilha com a família, a app pode ser utilizada por 6 membros da família.