See the capabilities of the most advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments — the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. This calculator is a great choice for business professionals and college students, in both corporate and university settings.
FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS
• Performs Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations including annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings
• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculators
• Generates amortization schedules
• Calculates IRR, MIRR, NPV and NFV for cash-flow analysis
• Stores up to 32 uneven cash flows with one- to four-digit frequencies and analyzes the impact of changes in variables
• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
• Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount
• Performs analysis on one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
• Determines the days between dates
• Calculates breakeven, profit margins and percent change
• Includes trigonometric and logarithmic scientific functions
• Choose between chain and Algebraic Operating System calculation methods
• Stores 10 values in memory which are retained by the Constant Memory feature
• Enable key click sounds in Settings
• Switches to second functions fast with one-touch 2nd function key
• Support for split screen, portrait and landscape modes
• Ability to copy individual calculation results to other apps
• Includes both BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculator features
• The look corresponds to BA II Plus™ Professional calculator
• Improved support for full, split screen and landscape modes
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at email@example.com.
- Texas Instruments
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2008-2020 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
- 16,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.