Capturas de ecrã
OPEN CASCADE CAD Assistant for iOS is an offline viewer and converter for 3D CAD and mesh models.
If you wish to use this technology for development of customized solutions for your business, contact us at:
Basic CAD model viewing and converting
Basic functionality is provided by CAD Data Exchange component of Open CASCADE Technology (OCCT).
The supported file formats and data are:
- BREP: native OCCT format for shape geometry, topology, and assembly structure.
- IGES (5.1 and 5.3): shape geometry, colors, top-level object names, file information.
- STEP (AP203 and AP214): shape geometry, assembly structure, colors, names, validation properties, file information.
Assembly structure of the model can be navigated through the tree browser. The components of the assembly can be hidden or shown as necessary to inspect the model. The selected sub-assembly or part can be queried for its properties.
CAD model (whole or selected part or sub-assembly) can be exported to any of supported CAD or mesh formats.
Viewing mesh data
Additional functionality is viewing of mesh models with associated data, implemented using the mesh visualization component of OCCT.
Supported mesh formats are:
- STL is de-facto standard in 3D printing.
- PLY has capability to store data associated with mesh nodes and elements. If you have in your application a model represented by mesh, it can be saved easily to PLY format and viewed on a tablet. Additional data (RGB color or scalar) can be added to each polygon or node.
- OBJ is standard for 3D animation and supported by most 3D graphics applications.
- JT is ISO standard for efficient visualization of 3D CAD data.
- glTF is an open standard for 3D assets.
CAD Assistant allows you to view the mesh in wireframe, shaded, and shrink view. If mesh contains associated textures, colors, or scalar data, it can be viewed with elements colored according to the selected property. For scalar quantities interactive color scale is shown, providing controls to manipulate the range of displayed quantities.
CAD Assistant is optimized for devices with multi-touch screen and provides intuitive manipulation of the 3D view by finger gestures.
Left toolbar provides buttons for fitting model to window and choice of standard views. Settings submenu provides access to viewer and application options, file information, and message log.
Files can be opened from local storage of the application (uploaded using iTunes). In addition, models can be opened from other applications, like attachments within mail client.
CAD models can be saved in STEP, IGES, or BREP format as CAD data; CAD and mesh models can be saved in PLY, STL, OBJ or glTF format as polygonal data. Save file dialog also allows saving current image of the model to PNG format. If target directory Mail is selected, the mail client will be automatically started with saved file as attachment.
Depending on a device, opening large files may take time, or will be disallowed at all due to device memory limits. In general, files less than 50 Mb can be considered safe for opening on all devices.
See more at https://www.opencascade.com/content/3d-applications
We welcome your feedback on our User Forum at https://www.opencascade.com/forums/applications
- glTF writer now exports into 2.0 version of this format.
- Option to rename a selected assembly part.
- Improved performance of Flat Shaded and Mesh Shrinked presentation modes.
- Improved robustness of dimensions import from STEP file.
- Improved selection performance in several worst cases.
- Fixed issue with hanging clipping plane presentation on big models.
- Fixed applying length units while reading VRML 2.0 files.
Privacidade da app
O programador, OPEN CASCADE, não forneceu detalhes sobre as respetivas práticas de privacidade e o envio de dados à Apple. Para obter mais informações, consulte a política de privacidade do programador.
Não foram fornecidos detalhes
O programador terá de fornecer detalhes de privacidade quando enviar a próxima atualização da app.
- OPEN CASCADE
- 66.2 MB
- Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior.
- Requer o iPadOS 8.0 ou posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior.
- Requer um Mac com o macOS 11 ou posterior e o processador M1 da Apple.
- © 2014-2018 OPEN CASCADE
Partilha com a família
Ao ativar a Partilha com a família, a app pode ser utilizada por 6 membros da família.