Capturas de ecrã
Wine Maps provides a handy visual reference, for the wine regions in nineteen countries around the world. Its a great tool for anyone looking to learn more about the world of wine, and even better for those looking for maps to study from. Its perfect for those teaching others about wine, and Wine Maps can even provide printouts of its maps using Air Print (which can be used in a commercial setting).
Wine Maps focuses exclusively on mapping the wine regions of the world. It offers one hundred and twelve static maps, defining the wine regions. It is NOT an encyclopaedia of wine, and does not give any textual definitions or comment. Wine Maps is a purely visual reference, which allows you to search for the location of a wine region. With the exception of the top wineries in Bordeaux, individual vineyards do not appear on the maps. There's just too many of them!
Each map is one or two taps away from the main screen. Simply choose from the main wine region list, and you instantly have a map of that region. You can search for regions by name, and Wine Maps will neatly zoom into its location. Each map has the wine regions clearly presented, along with rivers, cities, and major towns.
Wine Maps is also bundled with a companion app for your Apple TV. Allowing you to show of your wine knowledge, and TV simultaneously!
• Locate one of 1425+ wine regions in seconds
• 112 Maps covering 19 countries
• Accessible top down approach
• iPad, iPhone and Apple TV support
• No additional costs
• Works offline
• Currently on its 21st update. Wine Maps is actively developed (now with a version for the Mac desktop).
• Maps can be printed via Air Print, and used in a commercial setting.
What regions are included?
- Overall World Map
Old World - 11 Countries, and 60 Regions:
- Czech Republic
(with subregions Alsace, Beaujolais, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Chablis, Champagne, Cognac, Corsica, Côte de Beaune, Côte de Chalonnaise, Côte de Nuits, Entre Deux Mers, Jura, Languedoc, Libournais, Listrac and Moulis, Loire, Lorraine, Margaux, Mâcon, Pauillac, Pessac Léognan, Pomerol, Provence, Rhône, Roussillon, Saint Estèphe, Saint Julien, Sauternes, Savoie, and Sud Ouest),
(with subregions Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Emilia Romagna, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Lazio, Ligura, Lombardy, Marche, Molise, Piedmont, Puglia, Sardegna, Sicilia, Toscana, Trentino Alto Adige, Umbria and Veneto)
(with subregions Andalusia, Aragon, Canary Islands, Castilla la Mancha, Castilla y Leon, Catalunya, Galicia, Murcia, Rioja and Navarra, Valencia)
New World - 8 Countries, and 33 Regions:
(with subregions New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia),
(with subregion Ontario)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
(with subregions Arkansas, California, Sonoma County, Napa County, Lake County, Mendocino County, Monterey and San Benito, El Dorado, Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbera, Sacramento and Lodi, Solano County, San Francisco Bay, Ventura, Yolo County, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington).
- Update the map of Germany, correcting the city name of Trier
- Updated the map of North Carolina in the USA, with the new Crest of the Blue Ridge Henderson County AVA
- Updated the map of Virginia in the USA, with the expansion of the Monticello AVA
- Updated the map of Sonoma in California, with the new Petaluma Gap AVA, and expansion of the North Coast AVA
- Updated the map of California in the USA, with the new Petaluma Gap AVA, and expansion of the North Coast AVA
- Updated the map of Rhone in France, to include Cairanne AOC and Sablet AOC in the labels and search
- Other minor fixes and corrections
- Jonathan Lord
- 54.7 MB
Requer o iOS 11.4 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Uso frequente/intenso de referência a álcool, tabaco ou drogas
- © Jon Lord
- 0,49 €
- Compras integradas
- Commercial Copyright Licence 5,49 €
Partilha com a família
Ao ativar a Partilha com a família, a app pode ser utilizada por 6 membros da família.