Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Standard VNC protocol.
- Mac OS X sign on.
- Encrypted password signon.
- 8 and 32 bit color modes.
- Local Mouse support.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Apple Screen sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.
- Better layout for devices without a home button
- General bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Simples e útil!
- tem de se instalar o programa no PC?
- quando o usamos temos de ter o PC ligado?
The last update removed functions from the keyboard (no command and control buttons), and removed the mouse drag function. If you have the previous version and it works well, don't update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.