myHome v8 is the most complete HomeKit® App - now with Backup & Restore
myHome is the most complete app for HomeKit compatible home automation - there is no better choice
myHome - the complete and comfortable and fancy way to control all of your HomeKit compatible home automation accessories on any of your iOS devices. It is fully translated to English, German and Italian.
myHome is designed to control all types of HomeKit compatible devices, services and characteristics and is widely customizable to your needs.
myHome configures and controls your home
- management of your accessories and services, including category filtering
- rooms and zones, personal photos can be assigned
- assign individual icons to rooms, zones, groups and scenes
- scenes and triggers can be organized in folders
- service groups, can control common characteristics with one finger tip
- and time and event based triggers incl. iBeacon support for event based triggers
- full camera support
- using AND/OR in trigger conditions
- showing which timer triggers are going to be executed next
- log that shows what has been executed incl. current activities log
- weekday restrictions in all triggers
- duplicating scenes and triggers
- LBE scanner to scan your bluetooth devices
- Siri shortcuts can be used to toggle triggers (enable/disable)
myHome supports all iOS devices and comes with
- 4 different today extensions ("widgets") for home overview, favorite scenes, services and service groups and cameras
- Apple Watch app with unlimited Complications
- Context menus for shortcuts and almost everywhere in the app
- Handoff to handover from watch to iPhone or iPad
- iBeacon support
- Siri shortcut support for enabling/disabling triggers and to show cameras
- You can save your HomeKit setup codes in the app. There is an automatic synchronization to all devices. The codes can also be exported as a PDF and also be viewed on the Apple Watch
- backup and restore your home setup to support an emergency situation
If it's not in myHome, it's not in HomeKit (at least for developers)
Requires iOS 15+
Visit http://myhome-app.com for more impressions
Your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
v8.0.1: fix when having issues with Apple Watch sync
myHome 8 is a huge update for iOS 15
It‘s finally here: Backup & Restore your HomeKit setup to support an emergency situation.
Archive and restore saisonal scenes and triggers.
The user interface has been optimised in many ways.
The watch application has been optimised.
You can now define and configure as many complications as you want. Actualisation of complications has been improved.
Triggers list now visualises controlled scenes with miniature icons.
Time events and conditions in triggers have been improved.
Added In-App-Widgets for humidifiers and window blinds.
The widgets bar is now fixed and doesn’t scroll with the main view.
When assigning icons to rooms, zones, scenes, service groups, complications, you can now choose from more than 3.000 SF Symbols.
Last, not least… choose between default and two alternative app icons.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Joerg Wissemann
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2021 JotWee
- 13,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- lovingly donation 4,99 €
- awesome donation 11,99 €
- little donation 1,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.