MyTherapy reminds you to take your meds, tablets, pills and contraceptives!
MyTherapy is an ad-free, award-winning pill reminder and medication tracker. Combining a pill tracker, mood tracker, and a health journal, MyTherapy enables you and your doctor to put your treatment’s success into perspective.
Now you can manage your meds and track your measurements and symptoms all in one place.
Medications and More
- NEW: Now also supporting iOS 14 widget for your home screen
- NEW: Injection site tracking
- Reminders for all your medications
- Pill tracker with a logbook for both your skipped and confirmed intakes
- Support for high-complexity dosing schemes
- Track your tablets, doses, measurements, and activities
- Refill reminders when you are running low
- Connect with friends and family for encouragement
- Share your printable health report with your doctor
- Record your symptoms and well-being
- Receive personalized tips for your treatment
- Wide range of measurements for all conditions (diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety, depression, hypertension, multiple sclerosis), e.g. weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels
- Safe, secure, and ad-free
Your Medication Reminder and Health Tracker App
Whether it’s once or six times per day, remembering to take your medications as intended is not always easy. MyTherapy is here to help.
With support ranging from birth control pills to insulin injections and a comprehensive database of both prescription and over-the-counter medications, MyTherapy is simple to use and built to suit anyone’s needs.
As well as a pill and medication reminder, you can use MyTherapy as an activity reminder to encourage a healthy lifestyle. In addition to reminders, you can track blood sugar levels, resting heart rate, and more than 20 other supported measurements.
A symptom and mood journal allows you to log both your physical and mental wellbeing, so you can track your treatment progress over time. The information from all these features can be compiled into a comprehensive health report emailed to you in PDF format, making it easy to share with your doctor or pharmacist.
MyTherapy delivers all these features in a simple, easy-to-use, and accessible interface. One hundred percent free from adverts.
Accessibility for Everyone
- Assistive technology: MyTherapy is fully integrated with iOS VoiceOver technology
- Dynamic text: MyTherapy automatically reflects users’ dynamic text size settings
- Visual and haptic feedback: MyTherapy is built with usability in mind, making it clear exactly what users tap on
- Color contrast: Every aspect of MyTherapy’s interface is compliant with WCAG guidelines, making it functional for individuals who have difficulty distinguishing colors
- Alt text support: All images in the MyTherapy app contain alternative text, readable by screen readers
Backed by Academic Research
Our belief that MyTherapy can support people taking their medications is backed by academic research. The most recent study, performed by world-renowned research hospital Charité Berlin, found an improvement in medication adherence and physical activity in patients with lipid metabolism conditions.
It strengthens our conviction to support people taking medications for chronic conditions and any other treatment needs.
Protecting your data is of the utmost importance to us. To ensure the safety, security, and privacy of your data, we never share or sell data to third parties, and adhere to strict European privacy laws.
We Value Your Opinion
We are constantly striving to make MyTherapy the best medication reminder available. Your ideas, suggestions, and feedback can be delivered directly through the app, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit:
MyTherapy widget (on iOS 14): See upcoming or overdue medication intakes on the Home Screen. A tap on the widget opens the MyTherapy app, where intakes can be tracked. If all treatment-related tasks are completed, the widget displays the picture of the day. The widget supports Dark Mode and is available in every language supported by the app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks for using MyTherapy. Your feedback means the world to us. If you run into issues or have suggestions, please email us at email@example.com. We are working hard to make MyTherapy even better. If you gave us less than 5 stars, and you've been happy with our response, an update of your review is highly appreciated.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s Tinder for meds.
No, it’s not. But it’s a great medication reminder.
Easy to setup and very simple to use.
It’s exactly what I was looking for.
It does have some features like inventory control, symptoms and vitals diary. I don’t use them and the app doesn’t try to push me to use them. We’re cool with each other
It has a good library of meds for some countries but is one short.
One thing I find lacking is the option to set a medication at the X day of every month. It’s probably an update away.
Programming is an art and this is a masterpiece.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review! It's always nice to hear that our pill reminder works well. If you have any other comments or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Não recebo notificações
Com a atualização da app, deixei de receber notificações dos medicamentos que tenho para tomar. Já tentei investigar o que se passa na central de notificações, mas parece estar tudo normal.
Developer Response ,
Olá! Desculpe o inconveniente. Estamos cientes deste problema e já o estamos a solucionar. Por favor, certifique-se que atualiza MyTherapy assim que uma atualização for lançada. Não hesite em contactar-nos se os problemas persistirem ou se tiver mais questões ou comentários: email@example.com. Obrigado!
Never forget to teme my pills
Very good App.
The only less good thing is the fact that it doesn’t repeat the alert.
Very user friendly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- smartpatient GmbH
- 118.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © smartpatient gmbh
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.