Capturas de ecrã
WHAT IS SKIPPER?
Skipper is a modern iOS app that allows you to automate your marine logbook, keep a permanent record of your sailing or boating activity and share your coastal cruises with your friends and family. The user friendly design is super intuitive: Skipper is simple enough to be used by amateurs, yet powerful enough to be used by professional skippers in conjunction with boat instruments. If you love sailing or boating, Skipper is the perfect app! You can even use it for windsurfing, kitesurfing, kayaking and more!
SAIL AND RECORD
- Monitor your nautical activities in real-time with your iPhone or iPad’s GPS, even when you’re offline.
- See trip data like elapsed time, trip distance, current course and speed.
- Autostart recording on movement (when your current speed is above a minimum specified speed).
- Track your exact position with built-in maps (provided by Apple).
- Access local wind forecast for the next hours and days while you record your navigation.
- Automatically and securely store all your trips so you can access your entire sailing & boating history from your device. This enables you to measure and review your sail performances over time. You can save all your routes offline on your device.
- Import activities from GPX files. Handy if you are already using another application to record all your activities and if you don't want to lose your navigation history.
- Export your adventures as GPX or KML files for quick importing in other applications (Google Earth & Google Maps for example).
- Show friends and family where you’ve been by sharing your trips on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email or text message.
- See detailed stats around your trips: total number of navigations, average speed, total sailed distance, and total navigated duration.
- Keep track of your records: maximal trip duration, longest trip distance or top speed.
- Access local wind forecast for the next hours and days (wind speed and direction) to plan your next navigations.
- Search for your sailing spots and favorite them to access live wind forecast whenever you want.
- No additional sensor needed, just grab your device and embark! However, Skipper cannot be used as replacement for Automatic Identification System (AIS).
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease your device’s battery life: it is recommend to connect the device to a power outlet.
- The GPS works independently from an active Internet connexion.
- An Internet connection is required to download weather forecast and maps.
- Maps provided by Apple and ©Mapbox.
- Seamarks provided by OpenSeaMap.
- Wind forecasts are powered by Dark Sky.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/skipperapp
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/AppSkipper
• Fixed: stability and performance improvements.
• Fixed: general bug fixes.
Thanks for using Skipper! I welcome your feedback and comments: feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what you think of this update! Love Skipper? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store!
- Axel Le Pennec
- 31.1 MB
Requer o iOS 11.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- É possível que esta app utilize a sua localização mesmo que não esteja aberta, o que pode diminuir a duração da bateria do dispositivo.
- © Axel Le Pennec
- 3,49 €
Partilha com a família
Ao ativar a Partilha com a família, a app pode ser utilizada por 6 membros da família.