Capturas de ecrã
Breezily split expenses with travel companions. In seconds.
It takes mere seconds to create a new trip and add participants. When you split a bill, simply pop open the app, enter each participants costs, and the IOU’s are calculated and stored.
And at any point, just request the Totals menu item to see the simplest number of payments for everyone to get even, or send a quick email to participants with the breakdown of costs.
Our customers say it all:
5 Stars! "Works great - perfect app!"
5 Stars! "Easy to use and fun"
5 Stars! "Makes group travel a snap!"
I love it! I've tested out at least 8 other travel apps and this one is so easy to use and intuitive.
Chosen for "App of the Week" review by abcnews.go:
- Unlimited number of participants
- Add participant photos for added fun
- Create even or uneven splits
- Enter quantities owed or paid in under 6 seconds
- Categorize expenses with the touch of an icon
- Supports all country currencies, multiple currencies in a single trip, and the very large numbers required by some currencies
- Totals View at any time to see totals by categories and persons, and the IOUs for evening-up
- Email participants a very detailed list of spendings
- Geo-locate all your spendings on a map
- Attach photos of receipts or events
- Record individual payments between people
- View daily expenses and totals
- Switch between concurrent trips
- Email and web support
PLUS TONS MORE—as you continue your trip, you’ll reveal how much functionality our app has and how stress-free your trip can be!
Bug fix to correctly position Done and Cancel buttons in iPad displays under iOS13.
Bug fix to make sure that existing item names are presented when editing an item name.
Classificações e críticasVer tudo
The best travel app!
The best travel app period!!
- DC Software Arts
- 76.1 MB
Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- © Copyright DC Software Arts LLC 2019. All rights reserved.
- 2,29 €
Partilha com a família
Ao ativar a Partilha com a família, a app pode ser utilizada por 6 membros da família.