A Free Proximity-based Social, Spiritual and Educational Network App For and By Gay Catholics & Christians. Features:
1. Who am I – Words of Hope, Faith and Inclusion from Pope Francis
2. Friends Near - Connect with other Gay Catholics & Christians near you at home, after mass, or on the road
3. Talk – Chat live with other Gay Catholics and Christians.
4. Write – Post Spiritual Messages
5. Meet – Gay Catholics & Christian Meetup Groups
6. NY/LA Church – NYC & LA Churches with LGBTQ outreach
7. Gay Churches – Directories of Gay-friendly Churches
8. Seek – List of organizations, groups and initiatives for Gay Catholics and Christians.
9. LGBTQ Families – A list of resources for Gay Catholic and Christian Families/Gay Marriage.
10. Listen – Audio Segments.
11. Pray – Prayers from Pope Francis & others.
12. Bible – American Standard Bible
13. Blogs – Blogs of interest to Gay Catholics & Christians.
14. Watch – Videos.
15. Inspir-Tunes –Inspirational tunes.
16. Twitter– CatholicLGBTQ
user interface updates
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.