Anglonas is a fast and easy to use English-Lithuanian and Lithuanian-English dictionary app for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Anglonas app uses a well-known dictionary compiled by Bronislovas Piesarskas back in 2005. Since then, the dictionary is constantly being updated with the latest definitions of words and phrases.
Anglonas was created by a Lithuanian company "Fotonija" which has been in the dictionary making business since 1991. The company has produced other famous language-learning software products, namely "Alkonas", "Anglonas", "Frankonas", "Juodos avys" and others.
* 145,000+ different definitions of words and phrases
* Definition preview
* Samples of word or phrase usage
* Pronunciation guides in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
* No Internet connection is needed
* Fast and simple user interface
* Added split view support for iPad and iPhone 6 Plus
* Added support for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Pro
* Added landscape orientation support for all devices
* Updated color scheme
* Fixed several bugs in dictionary database
* Improved iOS 9 support
* Improved ARM64 support
* Improved UI and performance
* Small bug fixes and improvements
- 59.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Linas Valiukas, 2005 Bronislovas Piesarskas, 2010 Danielius Algirdas Ralys, 2010 Virginijus Dadurkevičius, 2005-2010 UAB „Fotonija-Nova“, 2005-2010 UAB „Fotonija“
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.