Crusade Risk Score for ACS is a scoring system used to stratify the risk of bleeding in patients with NSTE-ACS (Non-ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome) in relation to the use of anti-thrombotics. CRUSADE bleeding score was developed and validated in >89.000 community-treated NSTEMI patients. Clinical trials involving almost 48.000 patients with NSTEMI have demonstrated that major bleeding is associated with 5-fold increase in 30-day mortality. This makes bleeding-risk stratification is a routine part in NSTE-ACS patients investigation.
What makes you should have this application:
* This application defined the importance of CRUSADE bleeding risk stratification
* Accurately scoring all the variables needed
* Thorough interpretation of the bleeding risk for every patient
* Calculates not only the risk of major bleeding in general NSTE-ACS patients but also the relation to the number of anti-thrombotics used and the relation to the treatment approach (whether it will be conservative or interventional)
For more info contact us at:
- Putu Angga Risky Raharja
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 iMedical Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.