The modern log book you need to help you keep your diabetes in check.
Track your blood glucose readings and your insulin and meds intakes with the least possible effort.
See 4 days (7 on iPad) of your blood glucose tests and meds intake in a single screen, designed specifically to help you see evolutions and compare data from one day to another.
Days are organized in seven predefined periods for easy input and comparisons.
* Enter your blood glucose level, your insulin or meds intake, your carbs eaten for a given period in a single quick input screen
* Easy input of your data by tapping any cell in the logbook
* Multi criteria search system to quickly find the data you need
* Add tags to your records to identify specific food types or circumstance
* (Premium) Backup your data and sync all your devices with iCloud
* Write back your blood glucose and insulin intake into the Apple Health App.
* Automatically import your activity, blood glucose and insulin intake data from the Apple Health App
* Protect access to your data with either FaceID or TouchID
* Easily see or add a note to any of your input with 3D touch (or long press if your device does not support it)
* Easy to read dashboard of your day and the last 7 & 30 days with the following data:
- Average blood glucose
- Current day activity (either active calories if available or number of steps)
- Number of hypoglycemias
- Number of hyperglycemias
- Your estimated A1c
- Number of insulin units used (fast and slow)
- Quantity of oral meds ingested
* Create reminders for your blood glucose tests
* Create 10 minutes timers for your sugar intakes when experiencing an hypoglycemia
* Hypoglycemia timer: instant one-tap 10 minutes timer to remind you to check your blood glucose after having taken sugar
* Hypoglycemia alert message : one-tap message sent to pre-chosen contacts with your localization to alert them that you’re having an hypoglycemia
* Multiple graphs to take control of your data:
- Blood glucose over time
- Average blood glucose per period of the day
- Percent of time spent in each blood glucose state (hypo, normal, hyperglycemia)
- Average blood glucose correlated with your insulin intake over time
- Average blood glucose correlated with your activity over time
- Number of times you’ve hit your blood glucose target per time of the day
All those graphs can be viewed for one day, week, month or year
* Define your blood glucose targets
* Customize your hypo and hyperglycemia limits
* (Premium) Mirror sync: automatically send your data to another person device. Ideal for traveling children.
* (Premium) Export a PDF report of your data to easily communicate with your diabetologist
* (Premium) Dark mode UI
* Export all your data in an easy to use CSV file (usable in any spreadsheet software)
* Siri Shortcuts: use Siri to easily enter data, trigger an hypo timer or send an emergency message
* Receive a weekly summary of your blood sugar levels to see how your improving
We’ll be happy to hear from you. Either for feedback or for helping you. Please reach us at:
DiabetoLog Premium is $10.49/year
DiabetoLog is edited by CUBESOFT SARL.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service:
- Improved iCloud sync reliability
- Bug fix (iPad): keyboard shortcuts are now functional again
- Bug fix (iPad) no more multiple messages when starting an hypoglycemia timer
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 57.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-App Purchases
- Diabeto Log Premium QAR 67.99
- Diabeto Log Premium QAR 7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.