We’ve helped over one million people around the world take a step forward in their diabetes management.
The OneTouch Reveal® app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and the OneTouch Flex® meters, using ColorSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar. The OneTouch Reveal® app can be used to manage type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
Helps you easily spot blood sugar patterns
- Transforms data into colorful snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
- Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
- Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
- Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
- With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you understand and manage your blood sugar. (Only available when using OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter).
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
- Test your blood sugar to identify patterns.
- Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
- Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
- Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
- Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
- Identify high and low blood glucose results with the color-coded logbook.
- See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood sugar results.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
- Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
- The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c** to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.
- Optionally integrates with the Health app, configurable syncing your blood glucose readings to or carbohydrate, steps and workouts from Apple Health.
Insulin Mentor™ feature:
- Get personalized mealtime insulin dose recommendation with the Insulin Mentor™ feature. The Insulin Mentor™ feature includes a large food library to help patients calculate the amount of carbs.
The Insulin Mentor™ feature is indicated for people with diabetes requiring bolus insulin, age 18 and older. Before use, a physician or healthcare professional must activate the functionality and program the set-up of patient-specific parameters and patients are required to complete a first-use tutorial. An accurate dose recommendation is dependent upon the data that you entered into the functionality as well as the settings your healthcare professional entered inclusive of your target blood sugar, your insulin-to-carbohydrate ratio, insulin duration and your insulin sensitivity.
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care:
0800 121 200 (UK) or 1800 535 676 (Ireland) or visit myOneTouch.co.uk/OneTouchReveal
1800 225544 or visit onetouch.in/
1-800-1-888-7954 / 8548-3280 / 0917-8782218 or visit onetouch.ph
8008512 or visit OneTouchmea.com
*Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter.
**Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license.
Compatible with iOS 14 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under licence. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Thanks for using the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app! We regularly bring improved performance and minor bug fixes to the App Store to better support your diabetes management.
• Ability to see activity and exercise integrated from your Fitbit app.
• Bug and stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good App
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 124.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2022 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC