Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Google Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you synchronize your library via your local Wi-Fi network or Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create Shared Collections and add content to your Reading List, also accessible via your web browser.
• Support for Apple Pencil in the reader mode.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
- Fixes compatibility issues with iOS 11
- Fixes an issue where searching via Google Scholar didn't return any search results
- Improves Dropbox syncing
- 103.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Digital Science & Research Solutions Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.