The Work at Height Regulations 2005 requires records of weekly scaffold inspections by a qualified person. The records are a legal requirement on the scaffold user/ hirer. Streamlining the process of inspecting and decommissioning scaffolding structures with a new inspection smartphone app based upon the latest cloud technology makes recording inspections and sharing reports simple.
SMART Scaffolder’s inspection app:
* Automatically uploads a record of each inspection to the cloud
* Works both online and offline
* Captures customer signatures on site using the device
* Allows you to raise unsafe scaffold reports
* Is simple to use on site, even capture photos of any defects
* Plan inspections in advance
* No need for paper forms
Save on paperwork
The time and effort it takes to scan, file and send out reports can be dramatically slashed as there’s no need for paper forms. No more lost reports as everything is automatically saved in the
cloud on secure servers. Retrieving reports couldn’t be simpler with our user friendly desktop web console should you need an old record.
Instant inspection reports
Not only can you set up the system so that each inspection is automatically emailed to your client, you also have instant access to the information. You can see which inspections are due, which inspections passed and which failed.
Improved sync speed:
- Slightly reducing the quality of photos;
- Fix a bug where audio files were not always cleared;
- Removing 14 legacy commands;
- Preventing images being uploaded more than once in some sequences.
The sites and inspections pages now load faster.
Updated to the latest platforms, to give the best experience on the latest devices.
Fixed a rare bug where the apps could lock up while taking a picture.
Emails are now processed faster even during high volumes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.