ŠKODA Connect LITE® - Simplify your driving life
With ŠKODA Connect LITE® you can view your ŠKODA´s most important vehicle information, your digital logbook and additional features directly on your smartphone. Would you like to know where your vehicle is parked? How much your last journey cost? Or when your next service is due? Make your ŠKODA a connected car!
Simply obtain a ŠKODA Connect LITE DataPlug from your local ŠKODA retailer and plug it into your ŠKODA’s diagnostic port (OBD2). Connect the DataPlug to your smartphone via Bluetooth, register yourself in the app and ŠKODA Connect LITE will transmit all your important vehicle information to your Smartphone. This works for the majority ŠKODA models manufactured since 2008.
ŠKODA Connect LITE brings the following features in particular to your smartphone:
- Overview of the most important vehicle data, such as vehicle identification number, mileage, fuel tank levels and the date your next inspection service is due.
- Your digital logbook records all journeys driven with the option of identifying and exporting business trips.
- See an overview of the amount of miles driven and the driving time, fuel consumed and costs of this, breakdown of types of journey (business, private, journey to work) and many other parameters.
Driving style analysis:
- This function assesses your driving style per journey and provides tips for more efficient driving.
- See where you last parked your vehicle and share your parking space location, e.g. via Whatsapp.
- Save all your fueling actions and automatically calculate the precise fuel costs per journey. This way, you’ll have a constant overview of your fueling costs in the course of the week or the month.
Service and appointments:
- Shows you the ŠKODA authorised workshops nearby and gives you the option of requesting an appointment. In this way, you can easily stay in contact with your preferred authorised workshop
- In the case of a breakdown, you have access with just one click to 24-hour breakdown assistance or the ŠKODA service hotline. If a warning light comes on you can find out what it means in the app.
- Complete exciting tasks and win trophies in your everyday driving.
- In order to access all functions, when starting you need to register in the app with your ŠKODA ID.
- For optimal recording of journeys, GPS and Bluetooth must be activated.
- ŠKODA Connect LITE is compatible with most models manufactured since 2008. Check to see if your ŠKODA is compatible at www.connect-lite.com
- The Data Plug can be obtained from your local ŠKODA retailer.
- You should always keep your operating system up to date.
- The use of the GPS function may decrease your battery life.
- Pro Values
Collect points and unlock new values in your journey view!
- Consent to advertising and marketing research
Stay up to date about SKODA’s latest offers for brand products and services.
- Rewards for Points*
Achieve challenge status and receive rewards from your service partner.
*available in UK (selected dealers only), FI, BA
- Vehicle Manual
Your SKODA vehicle manual accessible at your fingertips.
- SKODA importer & offers
Get to know your countries SKODA importer and their offers for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 238.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.