Feeling worried, sad, stressed or lonely? Need to talk to someone? Download 7 Cups now for FREE anonymous emotional support & counseling from trained active listeners. Easy to use text chat. Real listeners available for you 24/7 & that’s not all:
• Chat 1-1 with a listener any time
• Feel supported in chat rooms & community forums
• Access online message therapy with licensed therapists
• Calm yourself with 300 free mindfulness exercises
• Get personalized care with our free wellness test
• Boost your mood with simple activities
• Learn & grow from short videos
Thousands of people use 7 Cups, winner of the Stanford MedicineX Prize for Healthcare Systems Design, every week. Here’s what some of them have to say:
“Talking anonymously with a listener made me feel safe enough to really open up.”
“I can just message on my way home from work and it isn’t inconvenient like scheduling a therapist.”
“I got undivided attention from someone who cared for the first time in a really, really long time.”
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ON DEMAND:
Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed? Having relationship problems? Sometimes you need to vent. Finding and scheduling a therapist can be time-consuming and expensive, and you can’t always open up to friends, family, or coworkers.
Now you can get emotional support anytime, anywhere with 7 Cups. This app gives you the help you need, fast and free, in a way that fits your life.
• Connect anytime, anywhere with listeners who care
• Speak your mind without any fear of being judged
• All listeners trained in active listening
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
We start you on a “growth path” that will encourage and support you as you take daily steps to become stronger.
IN THE MEDIA:
Founded by a licensed psychologist, 7 Cups has been featured in LifeHacker (“Technology can help you find someone to chat with about your problems to, or even connect you with a professional that can offer lasting, long-term help”), Medical Daily (“Talking therapy for people on-the-go”), and TechCrunch (“One of the top 8 startups from Y Combinator’s Summer ’13 Demo Day”).
Remain 100% anonymous. No one will ever know who you are—not even your listeners or therapists.
LISTENERS WHO CARE:
Our listeners are volunteers. They aren’t getting paid; they’re here because they want to help.
We have over 450,000 trained listeners and licensed therapists to choose from. Listeners provide support across 189 countries and in 140 languages. Each listener has a profile with reviews and a list of categories that they specialize in, ranging from panic attacks and bullying to eating disorders, surviving a breakup, and more.
When you find the listener you want, connect instantly via chat. Try a new listener each time, or pick one listener and develop a deeper ongoing relationship.
FAST & FREE:
The app is free to download, and all listeners are 100% free. After you download the app, you can start a conversation in less than 60 seconds.
UPGRADE PRICES AND TERMS
7 Cups offers two auto-renewable subscription options:
$ 12.99 / month
$ 94.99 / year
Terms of Service - https://www.7cups.com/Documents/TermsOfService
- Browse listeners style adjustments
- User profile style adjustments
- Side drawer style adjustments
- Introduce Hindi translations
- Image caching for performance
Ratings and Reviews
Free therapist-like sessions
I have been using this since 2015 as a listener and I could say the following:
- the easiest way to reach someone to vent to if needed, who is trained to feel like a therapist, but at the same time offering a feiendly space
- since it is global, you can talk to someone at any time you need
- cheap and effective for people who cannot afford a real therapist
- good for people who do not have much time or are too reticent for a in-person meeting with a therapist
- they have materials about how to deal with your issues
- offers group sessions
- becoming a listener doesn't require many criteria, therefore you might encounter people who are not meant for this (eg. cursing, grumpy, non-responsive, etc.) BUT I have met A LOT of great people so it's really worth the wait
- it takes some time until you find a(n) (understanding) listener
Good modality to keep in touch with your therapist when you feel the need
I believe it is the cheapest way to get a therapist and for sure the only way you can write him/her at anytime without any appointment and get daily response also!
Everyone should try to open up and I think if you are a lonely person, this is one of the best ways.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 7 Cups of Tea, Co.
- 47.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 7 Cups of Tea, Co.
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Cups Upgrade - Start Feeling Better Today 52,99 lei
- 7 Cups Upgrade (Forever) - Start Feeling Better Today 1 999,99 lei
- Upgrade 7 Cups (with Trial) - Start Feeling Better Today 52,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.