AirHelp assists passengers to get up to €600 in flight delay compensation.
Let’s face it, air travel isn’t always perfect. Delays, cancellations, overbookings - you name it. Flight disruptions can ruin your travels, but it doesn’t mean you have to accept them.
The AirHelp app puts the power back in YOUR hands as an air passenger. Any disrupted flight in the last three years could mean hundreds in cash. We follow up your claim with the airline and get you your money back. No hassle, no stress.
Have you experienced travel troubles? Use the AirHelp app to check how much you are owed. Since 2013 we have helped over two million travelers get money back from airlines. Using cutting-edge technology, real-time flight data and an unparalleled knowledge of the industry we win cases on your behalf. After all, we’re travelers too.
WHAT WE OFFER
- EU and U.S. laws protect airline passengers, so you could be owed €600 for travel disruptions.
- Use the app to find out how much cash you’re owed. Any delayed or canceled flight in the last three years could be eligible.
- Scan your boarding pass or upload flight documents to quickly discover the amount of money that you’re entitled to.
- AirHelp takes your lawful claim to the airline, and we fight your case in court if any problems arise.
- Once the claim is successful, you receive the cash straight to your account.
AirHelp is a global company that educates consumers on air passenger rights as they fly throughout the world and provides legal resources to airline passengers who have experienced flight delays, cancellations and overbookings.
When air travel goes wrong, we make it right again.
Design improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best of the best
In 2 short months AirHelp collected the money from the airline. They are professional and will keep you updated about the process! Highly recommend them!
Straight to the point, really easy to use, solved the problem I had without needing to do much or concern about it.
Very easy to fill in a complaint!
The app is easy to use and friendly. Scanning the boarding pass helps a lot!
- AirHelp Limited
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AirHelp Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.