Be part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first professional Motion Design app for iPhone and iPad, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, video compositing and more!
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right in the app!)
• 100+ basic effect building blocks that can be combined to create sophisticated visual effects
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Grouping and Masking
• Color Adjustment
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Custom font support
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access a regularly updated library of premium effects and features. These subscription membership options are charged when you select to purchase them, and renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the next subscription period. After purchasing, subscriptions can be managed in your Apple ID settings.
Terms of Service: alightcreative.com/tos
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it!!! (iphone 6)
Hello!! I’ve installed your application today. I LOVE the app, it’s exactly what i was looking for!! Thank you so much for your effort!! But its clossing by itself and this is pretty annoying because i lose all my work. Can you fix this please?? Or do you have any tips?...maybe its a problem from my device...im not sure. Thank you!!
Cea mai tare
E mai ușoară și mai buna ca videostar!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺
I hate It!
I can’t do anything!I can’t edit it!It says that I need Keyframes !I hate It!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! We apologize for the inconvenience. Keyframes are what tell your layers what to do and when. Keyframes define a particular property at a certain time on the timeline. If you have two of the same type of keyframe on your timeline, and they have different values, then you will see animation between the two of them. Please watch the videos in the Tutorial tab, especially Getting Started Part 2, which will tell you all about keyframing. Thank you!
- Alight Creative, Inc.
- 89.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2019 Alight Creative, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription 149,99 lei
- Monthly Subscription 24,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.