Ashtanga Yoga Days helps you make sense of what is happening to you both physically and mentally during your practice, by encouraging you to log your experiences and then presenting them in a way that invites contemplation and progress.
Ashtanga Yoga Days helps you:
* Helps you log the time and duration of your practice. You can add comments, done asanas and detailed statistics (focus, intensity, strength, etc.) to the entry as well.
* If you set up your base asana sequence (half-primary, full-primary, intermediate, etc.), then the app will compare the asana sequence you log to the base sequence to show you a completion percent. Helps to easily identify the days when doing the whole sequence was just too much :)
* Helps you see your progress and interesting trends in a summarized view of weeks and months of practice.
* Provides you with the amount of calories burned per practice and helps you track your weight alongside the practice. Useful when figuring out correct nutrition. Synchronizes with Apple Health, and Activity Rings if desired.
* You can see when the next major moon phase is, or check all future and past phases on the moon calendar. Much easier to plan your practice accordingly!
* Shows you interesting (and occasionally fun) achievements gathered over the whole time you practice with the app.
● Added Advanced A poses (inspired by Maria Shalimova)
● Journal month view now shows weekdays
● Opening an entry from the Home feed now opens the journal on a relevant page as well. It's easier to explore nearby entries this way
● We now change the random past practice in the Home feed only once per application launch
● New icon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.