Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the brand new Town Hall 13 and devastate your foes with the Giga Inferno!
● An all-new Hero, the Royal Champion, joins your army with her trusty spear and crushing Seeking Shield!
● Feel the furry-ous might of the newest troop, the Yeti and the horde-breaking defense, the Scattershot.
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world."
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall, it's a really good game. Nice graphics, many tasks and activities, a lot of updates, and so on. What I and many other players think would like is when you start a fight, you will get an opponent partially the same as you. What I mean is when you start a BH fight, let's say you are BH5, you find yourself against a maxed out BH6, which is kind of annoying. I would recommend updating the game based on this subject, making it more fair and balanced. The rest, excellent!
regarding the spring update
you expanded the map but didn't think of the ones who actually arranged the obstacles on the margins. There's space left between the obstacles and the edge of the map.I wont move them to the edge again because earning that many shovels would take me forever. Thats wasted space,hope you fix that.
All right donations is a way to support people but seriously it is too over powered , for example if you try to attack but you are only TH 6 and the opponent has max level wizards/valkyre donated to them then what are you supposed to do? Or if you got attacked by a person who has max level anything what then? It’s a serious issue , and I might have a suggestion to fix that . Anyone could donate just like before but the max level of the troops will be based on the person’s level of the troop but increased by 1. It’s simple , based on your own upgrades , it’s fair.
- Supercell Oy
- 225.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems 24,99 lei
- Bag of Gems 49,99 lei
- Sack of Gems 99,99 lei
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.