Stream Japan's most popular anime with Crunchyroll. Watch new shows like Dr. STONE, One Piece, Black Clover, BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS, Demon Slayer, plus favorites like Dragon Ball Super, Naruto, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Mob Psycho 100, and hundreds more! Plus, watching on Crunchyroll helps support the creators who work to bring you awesome anime every week (Show availability varies by region).
Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days or start watching your favorite anime now for free. Sign up in the Crunchyroll app!
With Crunchyroll Premium, you get:
- No ads
- New episodes one hour after airing in Japan
- Watch on Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, Roku – pretty much any internet-connected screen
Become a Premium user with in-app purchasing and auto-pay each month.
In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $7.99 per month (amount in USD in US App Store)
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged after you confirm your subscription
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $7.99 monthly for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- A current subscription cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period
Behind-the-scenes optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App keeps logging-off on iPad
For some time now the iPad app keeps logging-off automatically. I also use the iPhone app with no such issue. It’s just too annoying!
TO MANY ADDS
I’ve downloaded this app because I’m an anime lover and I wanted to watch some animes on the go. At forst it seemed ok. There weren’t that many good animes but it was alright. Then I tried to watch an ep of ReZero....and I was blasted by the whole army of the Add Kingdom. I know you have to compensate somehow for letting us watch for free but 5 adds every 3 minutes is just to much. I uninstalled the app immediately because it is useless. When you see more adds than you see minutes of animes in a day you know something is wrong. Not to mention that I can’t really watch it on the go because the adds are so many and so long that if I’m in the subway I reach my destination at the start of the intro.
Why do i need to buy your premium things just to see an episode that i can wait like 1 more day to see for free like man i already downloaded you aplication and watching on your platform u already got enough money.. and the search system and the interface need a lot to improve
- Ellation, Inc.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Ellation Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership 39,99 lei
- Anime Membership 27,99 lei
- Monthly Premium+ Membership 47,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.