Diets don’t fail. People fail their diets!
Diet Mindset helps each person arrive at the behavioural tempo for their optimal success, using any diet program they choose.
What Diet Mindset is NOT:
It is not a weight loss product that you buy in a box. It’s nothing that you mix up and eat or drink.
What Diet Mindset IS:
It is a brief (less than four minutes) self-assessment that you take online. Then, you receive a drip-feed of three micro-motivator messages per week (M, W, F) with just-in-time delivery of just what you need to stay motivated and to maintain your Diet Mindset for optimal success with ANY weight loss program that you’re using.
Here’s why people fail their diets:
Any diet would work for ANY person, if we were identical CLONES, we’re not therefore:
- Some dieters are Impatient and want to wake up 12 pounds lighter the next morning!
- Some dieters need to diet with a buddy!
- Some dieters need a support group of cheerleaders!
- Some dieters are very cautious and never really get started!
Tens of millions of people are currently working on some weight loss or weight management program.
If so many people are failing, is it the people or is it the programs?
Those who succeed like stars have three things in place that accelerate their success:
1. They’ve aligned the program to their daily behavioural habits and have made subtle changes
2. They have maintained a high motivation to succeed, even during plateaus
3. They have a social-support system that encourages.
These three ingredients create an enormous impact on one’s success. They help maintain the Mindset for success. They form a tripod of support; any one leg is missing on the tripod, then the program falls flat.
- Target Consultants, Inc.
- 8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Target Consulting
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.