Danube Strategy Point – a Secretariat for the Danube Region, developed a smart app to promote the EU Strategy for the Danube Region targeting the wide public.
The app is connected to the webpage www.danube-region.eu, where it draws most of the information from: events calendar, newsletters, publications, quizzes and polls, when active on the website.
The app provides information about the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR) being structured on several main pages.
The home page provides an animated map of the region, mentioning all countries participating in EUSDR and a section of latest news.
Another page consisting of distinctive categories presents information about EUSDR:
• endorsement of the EUSDR, background and objectives, milestones and a brief general presentation,
• the countries participating in EUSDR,
• EUSDR 12 priority areas,
• EUSDR targets,
• EUSDR governance structures – How the Strategy is run? and an EUSDR governance architecture paper,
• the most important documents for EUSDR’s implementation – studies, reports official statements and declarations, revised Action Plan, European relevant documents,
• policy development relevant for the implementation of EUSDR,
• implementation reports including the activity of all 12 priority areas,
• reports and active webpages about the most important event of the year – the EUSDR Annual Fora,
• all relevant detail on the embedding process of EUSDR into the EU-funded mainstream programmes and a leaflet dedicated to the Managing Authorities of these programmes.
A page is dedicated to the latest news, which brings information about the latest developments in the implementation of EUSDR and connected domains. The page is split into 4 categories of constantly updated information: latest news, policy development, featured and highlights, the last three categories including the most relevant updates that EUSDR stakeholders should be informed about.
A page is dedicated to the coming events and it is connected to the calendar in the webpage www.danube-region.eu, allowing the possibility to add each new event in the personal calendars of the users.
A page is dedicated to the EUSDR Communication, consisting of the EUSDR narrative, Communication Strategy, Visual Identity, publications, multimedia and relevant success stories.
A page is dedicated to contacts and it is linked to an official email address that may be accessed when touching it in order to contact the persons in charge with information about EUSDR. It also consists of the contact lists of the main EUSDR stakeholders.
A page is dedicated to FAQ on the most important aspects of EUSDR, consisting of questions and answers.
A page is dedicated to entertainment, including five sections – general information about life in the Danube Region, traditional food recipes from the countries in the Danube Region, the best places to visit in the Danube basin, important personalities born in the Danube Region with great impact on human civilisation and Danube cultural routes established by the Council of Europe.
A disclaimer, privacy statement and legal notice are available, notifying the users about data protection statement of the EUSDR Danube Strategy Point, issued in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
The user does not have to create an account to download the app, as this is meant for the EUSDR information and promotion purposes.
The app provides search function, user feedback, push-up notifications for news.
The app is compatible with iOS minimum version 7.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Redvector SRL
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ministry of Public Works, Development and Administration
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.