You no longer need to look for approved complementary feeding schemes and spend money on complementary feeding counselors. All you need to correctly introduce complementary foods is to install FeedYou app and then form a sequence of products from the list of foods recommended for your baby's age.
Complementary feeding with FeedYou is very easy and intuitive. FeedYou contains the most comprehensive list of foods ordered by child's age.
FeedYou allows to:
- change the number of days for each product;
- postpone product introduction if your baby has negative reaction;
- plan the introduction of complementary foods, composing and changing the queue of products from different categories;
- leave notes during the foods introduction;
- introduce complementary foods to several children.
You can also find the most relevant information on the introduction of complementary foods directly in the app.
The application is auxiliary in nature. FeedYou is based on the latest recommendations of the European Society of Pediatric Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Nutritionists (2017), the American Academy of Pediatrics (2018), the World Health Organization (2018) and the National Program for Optimizing the Feeding of Children in the First Year of Life in the Russian Federation (2019).
Proper introduction of complementary foods is made easy with FeedYou!
- update for iOS 14
- added nut paste
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.