Figure makes it easy to create great-sounding music in seconds.
Create an addictive beat before the barista brings your coffee or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting for the bus to arrive.
Figure is intuitive enough for beginners to make music within seconds, yet deep enough for you to get lost in endless play on a transatlantic flight.
Simply slide your finger across the play pad to record and tweak catchy drumbeats, memorable melodies and fat bass lines. Just bring your inspiration and Figure will help you take care of the rest.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
“Exceptionally simple to use, and you'll be making music in seconds.” – Music Radar
“Exceedingly fun and easy to use… a deeply involved music-making experience.” – The Verge
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” – App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
• Sounding like a pro has never been this easy.
• Explore the world of music-making with no experience required.
• Create complete songs with drums, bass and lead melodies.
• Compose and experiment by sliding your finger across the play pad.
• Never play a bad note – Figure keeps you in key, and on the beat.
• Add cool and exciting effects to your songs with easy XY-automation.
• Tweak and manipulate your song on the fly.
• Share your original creations to iTunes® library.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Play in different keys & modes—set once or change on the fly
• Transform chords into melody lines with arpeggiator
• Tighten or loosen up your beats with Swing
• Add club sound to your tracks with Pump
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1, 2, 4, 8 bars)
• Select Bass & Lead Synth sounds from Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Huge Drum sounds powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps—see http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iOS 11 or higher.
• More options to share your songs
• Background audio bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for getting creative in the go.
There isn't much to say about figure other than it's a must own for anyone who enjoys making music, no matter what your level is, this app can offer you something! For the price you get an awesome package of tools, well worth the money.
One of the best
You can create a little loop with this app in less than 2 minutes. The preset beat templates really help, so you don't have to worry so much about tapping in tempo.
The sound quality is astonishing, (use some good headphones to enjoy the bass!) and you can export the little piece to iTunes in lossless aiff.
Sound copy/paste works (I tested with GarageBand), and this way you can stitch together and arrange a complete song on the iPad, without ever connecting to the computer.
Jamming is also real fun, although some ideas require quick taps to get to the right app screen in time.
An amazing interface for such a complicated app. One of the best experiences I had lately!
- Reason Studios AB
- 109.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Propellerhead Software AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.