Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in nine languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download the map for your destination. Rome? Just 16Mb. Paris? Just 67Mb. Barcelona? 197Mb. Amsterdam? 261Mb. London? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the middle of the most travel season of the year, we prepared this new version with renewed features and improved user experience.
First, search results have been put back on the map, as they always were before. For example, search for accommodation and have all the available accommodation pulled up on the main map that happens to have your planned route, so that you can plan where you would potentially like to stop along the way.
Second, we have redefined the way intermediate via points is added to the route. Waypoint is a transfer point on your route that you want to go through before getting to the final target. Just tap “+Add waypoint” while planning your route, and new transit point will be added between start and final points of your route.
In addition, many minor bugs and improvements are made to please you. We hope you have a fantastic trips this summer.
Ratings and Reviews
By far the best offroading navigation app
This is by far the best navigation application I have used so far for offroading, and I tried allot of them, I’m telling you.
Compared to the other apps I used so far, Galileo is far more quicker, integrated and easy to use.
Although it comes with very detailed vectorial maps, the format used for the offline raster maps can be found in MOBAC, if you are familiar with it.
Another great feature of this app is that is recognizing the KML tracks from Google Earth very accurately, including their colors, from various sources including e-mail and cloud storage systems. The tracks recorded by app are also very accurate and easy to share as gpx or kml.
Also, if you have the app installed on several devices, your track collections will be kept synced between them.
The app is also good at hiking, biking and other outdoor activities as I could find a lot of trails on the vectorial maps.
I used this app in difficult situations, while on off road with my byke, in the middle of nowhere.
It helps me all the time.
How can I activate “route recalculation” fom app if I miss a turn?
Developer Response ,
It should be activated automatically as soon as you move 50m from the route.
- Evgen Bodunov
- 105.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Evgen Bodunov
- 19,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.