HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
Welcome to the all new HeartWatch 4!
Many more features. Much easier to use.
Learn all about the app at
https://heartwatch4.tantsissa.com or click the website link on the App Store page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing level of detail
Unparalleled level of detail not matched by any app so far, not even built in ones, as far as health tracking is concerned.
This is unbelievable! I wonder when Apple will either buy it or copy it (with no offense whatsoever) because it goes way beyond my expectations especially after the update!
if this would be better than garmin app, and it doesnt look that far, i could sell my garmin. I just have the app for a few days, but it looks good. Please add option to add comments for eatch activity
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback Silead, we hope you enjoy it. You can currently record notes against workouts direct from the HeartWatch Watch app, even during the workout which is handy. If you have additional ideas please send an email to email@example.com or via the support link.
My first time using this and feels great
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 54.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Tantsissa Holdings Pty Ltd
- 19,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.