Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
- View last night's report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Detailed heart rate analysis
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
- Pillow updates Apple Health's Sleep category
- iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
- Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
- Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
- Discover your sleep profile
- Regularly updated sleep tips
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
- Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
- Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Wake up sounds
- Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
- Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
- Siri Wind Down support
- Unlimited sleep history & analysis
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Sound recordings
- Nap modes & Customisable presets
- Full access to all Sleep aid content
- Access all wake-up melodies
- Sleep tips & Personalised insights
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
- Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
New Features & Content:
- Body temperature Trends: Explore important trends regarding your body temperature during sleep.
- New Body Temperature section for your daily sleep analysis. (Body Temperature tracking requires an Apple Watch Series 8 or newer)
- Harmonic Waves: Pillow's Sleep Aid library now includes a new set of harmonic wave compositions engineered for sleep and relaxation.
- Improved the way Pillow displays the status of the subscription and the purchase of a subscription at a discount.
- Improved algorithm for the delivery of sleep and mood report notifications.
- Small adjustments in the edit session screen.
- Fixed an issue that would improperly round weight values.
- Visual fixes in mood and sleep report.
- Small visual fixes on the Apple Watch diary screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Pillow is stuffed with ways to improve your sleep. The app tracks your z’s, records your moods, and follows your daily routine to help you establish a consistent sleep pattern, night after night. We love the app’s intersection of sleep and data. Tell Pillow about your daily routine—including your mood, meal times, and amount of caffeine you’ve consumed—and it’ll begin to learn what’s helping and hindering you at night.
Awesome! Bur help repair the app for iOS13
Hy guys! Awesome app helped me with a lot of stuff, like finding out I snore haha. But please help ASAP with the app... last night i update iOS to 13 and the app just won’t work. I open the app and get no response from it, it’s just showing the purple background with Pillow wrote in the middlemof tue screen. Not even the app on apple watch isn’t working . Please fix bugs .
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback and sincere apologies for the trouble caused. We are working intensively to release an update fixing this issue and we expect it to be released until the end of the week. In the meantime, a workaround that should allow Pillow to operate is to disable iCloud for the app. In order to do so: 1. Please open the iPhone’s settings and tap on the first option (it should show your name) 2. Tap on iCloud 3. Scroll down the list and turn the Pillow switch to OFF. Please contact our support team if you require further assistance. To contact support either, Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select ‘Helpdesk’.
Not that accurate
I feel weird to say, among all these positive feedbacks on accuracy, to say that for me is not at all 100%. Time in bed is accordingly, but time asleep is always the same, which is not possible. Moreover, because of various external reasons (absolutely love dogs but why arguing in the middle of the night?), recording those times as deep sleep is not ok. Been using with apple watch so I assume it should’ve been even more sensitive accurate. Otherwise nice and intuitive design.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 335.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium - Annual 199,99 lei
- Pillow Premium - Monthly 29,99 lei
- Pillow Premium - Legacy 1 249,99 lei
- Pillow Premium - Quarterly 192,99 lei
- Pillow Premium - Annual 199,99 lei
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.