A very powerful illustration tool, that has a simplistic user experience. You can easily save your designs through services like Dropbox for additional editing or to use on the web.
Build logos at a meeting, create fun monsters for your kids, design your basement floor plan. There are so many possibilities that this tool can be used for and it is so easy to learn.
- Multiple point manipulation tools (including anchor adjusting)
- Prebuilt shapes (built by points that are editable)
- Move, Rotate, Scale
- Fill Color, Stroke Color, Stroke Size
- Each path is its own layer and you can change its hierarchy
- Hide, Lock, Rename, Duplicate, Delete, & Blend layers as you desire
- Undo, Redo, History (shake or button to view can be set in the settings panel)
- Choose history revision count in settings
- Connect to Dropbox to download the SVG, PNG, or JPG file of your design to your computer
- Light & Dark themes, allow you to match it to your iOS device or change it to use day or night
- Grid size adjustments & grid snap locking
More information and help can be found at http://liltool.com/
Feedback & features are very welcome, I am currently adding new features and want to know what you would like me to add.
App was rebuilt from the ground up to be in Swift 3.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.