Medscape is the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives; point-of-care drug and disease information; and relevant professional education and CME/CE. The Medscape app is designed to provide a personalized experience so that you can easily access what you need, when you need it.
* Discover the latest clinical news and perspectives in your specialty with our tailored newsfeed. Receive alerts about FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Access Reference articles, News, and CME/CE courses with our modern taskbar.
* Customize your homescreen, save your favorite clinical tools, and bookmark articles you like or want to check out later.
Additional Key Features:
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Check out other useful resources, including our drug interaction checker, specialty-specific calculators, pill identifier, and more.
* Find essential procedures in your field with 6200+ Reference articles.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don't have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at email@example.com
Thank you for using Medscape! We've listened to your feedback and made some performance enhancements and bug fixes to optimize your experience.
To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your automatic updates turned on.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best medical application!! Simple and fast to use and to search information. Very interesting cases and quizes. I recommend this application!
For me it is a excellent opportunity to update my knowledge saving time and money and also earning credits of medical education !
Everything was working great until latest update when instead of the weight based divided dose calculator (which was really useful for pediatric dosing) now apears some useless weight dose calculator(it’s easier to use the phone’s stock calculator app for that).
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.