Top mental health app with over 3,000,000 downloads and 4.7 stars out of 26,000+ reviews.
Developed by clinical psychologists in close collaboration with leading researchers for those who want to learn about emotional well-being or who suffer from mild-to-moderate mental illness including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MINDDOC ALLOWS YOU TO
- Log your mental health and mood in real time.
- Get insights and summaries on your symptoms, behaviors, and general emotional well-being to help you recognize patterns and find the best resources for you.
- Discover our library of courses and exercises to help you on your journey toward emotional well-being.
MindDoc is a leading monitoring and self-management app for promoting emotional well-being and coping with such mental illnesses as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MindDoc can be used by itself for prevention or self-help, or as a part of treatment with a mental health practitioner.
Our questions, insights, courses, and exercises have been developed by clinical psychologists and are aligned with international treatment guidelines for mental disorders.
As an option, Apple Health data can be linked to the app to detect patterns and relationships between your emotional well-being and mood.
For technical support or other inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com.
MindDoc is a risk class I medical product according to the Council Directive 93/42/EEC Appendix IX.3 rule 12. We declare that the MindDoc monitoring and self-management application meets the provisions of Annex VII of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices. Our EU declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Intended Medical Purpose:
The MindDoc monitoring and self-management application medical device provides continuous long-term sign and symptom monitoring of common mental disorders. This protocol is supplemented by courses and exercises. This enables users to recognize patterns in their symptom trajectories which then can be shared with a mental health care provider and used for self-management.
1. provides users orientation regarding the need to consult a mental health care provider by providing an assessment of the general emotional health. A mental health care provider then can include the summary of the protocols in his overall diagnostic and clinical assessment.
2. enables users to self-manage symptoms and related problems by providing both transdiagnostic and disorder-specific evidence-based courses and exercises which help them to recognize, understand, and cope with signs and symptoms of mental disorders by self-initiating behavior change.
The application explicitly does not replace the diagnosis by a mental health care provider, but can only give orientation on whether to consult a mental health care provider who then can include the results of the medical device in diagnostic processes.
The application explicitly does not replace psychotherapy.
Please read the regulatory information (e.g., warnings) and instruction for use as provided on our medical device site: http://minddoc.com/en/ce
The monthly and annual MindDoc Plus subscription renews automatically unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24h before the current period ends. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
This update includes a fresh and modern version of our initial launch process when you are new to MindDoc. It's now also clearer for MindDoc account users to see why they were logged out. In addition, we've simplified the way we configure push notifications so you get them more reliably.
Ratings and Reviews
It has a good looking design, which actually helps me personally use the app, even when I’m not in the mood. I love that it can send you notifications so even if you forget, you can be reminded of it. Its easy to use, simple, yet not boring, very clear and seemingly helpful at the moment. I could actually recommend this one!
I love it
I love this app because it allows me to monitor my mood swings as well gives me tips about what i can do to make myself feel better. As well it allows you to talk to a professional therapist , which is great.I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling and needs help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MindDoc Health GmbH
- 19.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 MindDoc Health GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly access 21,99 lei
- Monthly access 7 days trial 37,99 lei
- MindDoc Plus 224,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.