The mobile application from UniCredit Bank has an intuitive, safe navigation and helps you save time for the things that really matter.
- Do you want to enroll you card in Apple Pay and use your phone for payments?
You can do it directly from Mobile Banking. Go to Cards/Card Info menu, press the "Add to Apple Wallet" button, enroll the card and activate the NFC on your phone.
- Do you need quickly a debit card?
Request a virtual one from home page or “Offers” menu. Easy to issue it, easy to close it.
- Do you want to get money back for some of your transactions?
Activate and use offers from ShopSmart cashback program that you may find in “Offers” menu. We have more than 100 partners.
- Do you need to credit your UniCredit account quickly in order to pay contactless using your phone or to pay your monthly rate for your loan?
Access "Add money" icon from Account page, fill in the amount and the card details, and authorize the card transaction as you normally do when making online payments using that card.
- Have you changed your phone number or e-mail address and want to update your contact details in relationship with the Bank?
From "My Profile" menu you can update the phone number, the email address and even upload your ID picture.
- Do you want to stop worrying about bill payment deadlines?
You can activate a Direct Debit mandate from Payments/Utility Payments and the bills will be automatically payed each month from your current account. You can set up a limit or cancel the mandate at any time.
- Did you forgot your card at home and you need to withdraw cash?
All you need to do is access the mCash icon from the Accounts or Card menu (only those with RON currency), specify the amount and generate the code, which you can use at any UniCredit Romania cash withdraw terminal.
- Do you want to pay utility bills?
You can do it directly by scanning the barcode on the invoice, without the necessity to complete any additional details.
- Do you want to block a card or to set its limits?
Tap on the Cards menu, choose the desired card and you have full access to its settings. You can change POS or ATM limits and you can also block/unblock it or decide whether you want to use it for online payments. Anytime, on the spot.
- Do you want to pay back your credit card?
Select the credit card repayment option from either the Payments menu, or from the Cards menu after you previously choose the desired card. You modify the amount, if you want, and sign.
- Do you want to open a term deposit?
Select the option from the Products menu and open the desired term deposit with just a few clicks.
- Do you want to get rid of the digipass?
Activate Mobile Token. The app generates unique passwords for each authentication or transaction authorization you do in Online Banking.
- And much more.
Thank you for using the app! What’s new with this version?
- Do you want to apply for a product from the app ? Now it's much simpler, you can call us directly from the app or we call you back in the shortest time.
Ratings and Reviews
Incomplete information regarding monthly payments
For users that have loans it should be very clear what is the total value that needs to be payed on a given month.
The same applies for the credit cards (e.g. Premium Card). You always have to call the call-center to find out the exact sum that you need to pay in a month. There are also a lot of features that can only be done via phone and could be easily implemented in the app, mainly for the credit card:
- checking the amount of money that I have not allocated yet to cover a spcific debt
- investing my earned points / convert them to money
Developer Response ,
The application shows the next installment for loans. For credit cards, we are working on better ways to display the information.
Payments and currency exchanges are counterintuitive. Too many bells and whistles too much crap instead of a simple intuitive app. We’re all paying for some things we don’t really need.
FaceID works 50% of the tine, at most, because the rest of the time I have to put in my static ID, and that’s what the bank decided, because face tecognition works OK. Well, if less than 50% of the times used works, why not takei it out? Because the bank wants to say it uses FaceID? Is this a bug or a feature?
Thank you for an enjoyable experience
I am pleased to say that I am very thankful for such a wonderful banking experience with your mobile application, this is a new experience for me since I was used to queuing in line and waiting for transactions that will take a lot of my time. Save up on terms of transportation fees just to go bank building now i have unlimited access specially on payments and transmitting money to my accounts.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UniCredit Bank SA
- 527.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © UniCredit Bank 2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.