mobile.de is Germany’s largest car market with over 1.4 million registered vehicles. The mobile.de app offers clear search criteria and filter options to find your dream vehicle at a fair price. Benefit from the wide selection of used cars, new cars, motorhomes, and motorbikes. You want to sell your car? No problem – create an ad on mobile.de or sell your car directly to one of our buying stations.
The mobile.de app at a glance – easy, secure and at no charge!
• Comfortably buy and sell your car
• Quickly find your dream car through precise search criteria
• Save time by saving your searches
• Don’t miss any offers and receive alerts for new ads
• Bookmark your favorites on your personal parking space
• Immediately recognize good offers with the help of transparent price evaluation
• Read dealer ratings or rate them yourself
• Quickly place free ads
• Sync your searches and ads on all devices
• Make direct contact with the vehicle supplier
• Discover the fastest route to your desired vehicle
Your opinion is important to us! Any questions or tips for improving the app? Use the feedback form or contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 30-81097-771 (Mon. – Fri. 8:00-18:00).
Today's update brings minor improvements so you can continue buying and selling vehicles successfully. Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any problems or suggestions. Your mobile.de team.
Ratings and Reviews
Improvement in graphics
It would be great to have in the main scroll screen bigger pictures of the vehicles and the option to shuffle among photos without having to enter the specific car page. One example of this is the app Autovit.
While usinbf an iphone, when you are trying to write a message to the owner/dealer, the message screen doubles every letter you are typing and it’s making a mix of capital and normal letters.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your message. Please send me all available information to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably including screenshots of the issue in question, which I can forward to our developers. This is a big help in order to define this technical challenges and overcome them as quickly as possible. Milo
Deleting parked cars after they are sold
If one car is parked and after a while it’s sold, you should still grant the one who parked the car to see the announcement with photos.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- mobile.de GmbH
- 85.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 mobile.de GmbH