My Opioid Manager can be used as a tool to help patients suffering from pain understand and manage pain with use of opioids and other forms of therapy, in partnership with their health care provider. It provides tools and charts to track medications, create pain diaries, and document pain using pain diagrams. The app accompanies information material on understanding causes and types of pain, opioid types and uses, side effects and risks of opioids, and how to manage activity of daily living while taking opioids. The text content can be accessed within the app available in iBooks or PDF format.
Update for iOS 11
- University Health Network
- 17.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, University Health Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.