Neutron is an advanced music player with platform-independent unique 32/64-bit audio engine which produces the highest quality sound of Hi-Fi grade.
Neutron can output hi-res audio directly to the internal DAC (if device supports it) and offers a rich set of digital tools (DSP) for modifying sound. It is the only application capable of sending audio to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied including true gapless playback. Render PCM to DSD in real-time by utilizing a unique oversampling mode, if device supports DSD!
Neutron is equipped with a specialized user interface with advanced options, rich set of controls and is designed specifically for audiophiles and those who are really in love with music!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio support (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz, external/internal DACs).
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG/Vorbis, FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, AU, AIFF, audio MPG/MPEG/AVI, iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD.
* Output all to DSD.
* Decoding DSD to PCM.
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Supports iTunes library (non DRM) and local files (inside /Documents folder).
* Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- UPnP/DLNA media server;
- FTP server;
- WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
- Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
- Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
- Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
- Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
- Dithering (minimize quantization);
- Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction);
- Phase Inversion (channel polarity change).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback (sample accurate).
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Indonesian, Malay, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum:
* Increased EQ bands to max 60.
- multi-channel native DSD;
- options in UI - Playing Now:
* Scroll Track: On by default, to auto-scroll long tracks which do not fit the screen;
* Group-switch Mode: to toggle on/off the group switch buttons;
* On-screen Controls: to toggle on/off the buttons on top of album-art area;
- memorize and restore volume of UPnP devices;
- source SMB over VPN;
- lyrics in APE2 tags;
- Replay Gain info in Opus.
- start up time in case of many network sources;
- network stream reloading.
* Behavior change:
- option Connection and Controls - Play on Power Attached will affect playback not only on process start;
- if Guess Metadata is Off fill Album with folder name of the scanned file;
- assigned predefined Preamp to existing EQ presets (must be recreated);
- actions in the top-panel set to the color of buttons;
- split EQ Preset - Lock function to independent locking of EQ bands, and Preamp;
- add source name to the top-level folder in the Folders view to distinguish multiple sources with the same top-level folder name.
- UI could deadlock due to many unavailable network sources;
- AGP - Reset Gain value not saved if set manually;
- empty directory not added and removed from file watching service;
- UI - Spectrum setting values not updated in case of manual entry;
- Replay Gain not loaded in CUE if surrounded with ";
- Replay Gain not read for tracked opened from the File Manager;
- tracks from the playlist could not be matched to tracks of the media library;
- UI plot could be occasionally mispositioned if screen size changed rapidly;
- Library Category widget;
- long-lasting bug when not responding to Play command if suspended in background.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Player equilaser connect with Samsung Smart TV
Unul din cele mai complete si stabile playere de muzica, conectare prin wi-Fi cu Samsung Smart TV , egalizator audio profesional cu 10 benzi audio plus foarte multe opțiuni și preferințe de reglaj. Pentru calitate audio va recomand sa-l conectați prin bluetooth . Update și corecție de software foarte prompte!. Recomand .
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.